Smogon Premier League - Play-offs - Semi Finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
i won, no offense but i'll post the log here for all to see if you want, and people will see i clearly had the advantage anyway =/

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
There isn't much time left to the deadline, how come we have so many battles to go?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You should probably clarify the deadline. The OP says the deadline is tonight at midnight (Tuesday, 12 AM), but everyone thinks it is tomorrow at midnight.

That does it for the Tigers, then. It's been a fun season, thanks everyone, good luck to Ruiners in the finals! wailment is too weak to lug trophies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
ALPHA RUINED

That trophy is mine, I can taste it. I will have 2, 1 to pee in and 1 to drink from.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'd like to extend congratulations to all of the other teams, this season went really really well for a test!

Most importantly though, I want to congratulate all of my Tigers (and ex Tigers). You guys got yourself to this point, I just brought you together and put you to work! Obviously I'm disappointed we're not getting the trophy this season, but I'm glad that we made the playoffs! You're all awesome and hopefully next season we'll make playoffs and go farther! (ps you're all welcome to hang out in #dumbo, i'm not going to let it drop if people are gonna hang out and talk in there)

fawk, only one trophy for me. at least i dont have to keep team secrets from us west anymore. good run tigers. i'm proud.

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Hi um stallion and i had arranged a time to battle yesterday and i got there a bit late but stallion was still on so pmd him but either he was idle/ignoring me and logged off shortly after. A couple of hours later i got on again to find him on the forums. i pmd him and he logged off again and i was left w/o a reply. Today i pmd him again while he was on momentarily and he was once more idle/ignoring me (even though he had just logged on) and logged off again. This probably means we won't be able to battle so im posting it here...

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hi umm could you not make it look like I'm ignoring you and realise I'm at UNIVERSITY, which I have repeated multiple times. You know, somewhere that doesn't have shoddy access despite forum access. Not to mention I was on the whole day before scheduled date AND you were late when I have a very tight schedule. I'm trying to meet you half way but you better not be fishing for an activity win because I have been at least as active as you (if not more so, ask irc regulars). I'm happy to stay up late if I have to to get this done, but please don't make me out to be the bad guy and pm me ALL available hours for you thanks.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No need for the other matches to take place and the deadline is here.

Finals: Alpha Ruiners v. Indie Scooters.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Good fun playing with everyone on the Cryonicles, sad that we had to be the best team overall and lose in the play-off's but that can always happen!

Good luck to the Scooters, hoping you guys pull it off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)