Smogon Premier League Season 4 Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Hop off Phil, I've been an unofficial Ruiner since week 7 of last year!

Joining along, all are welcome to drop by #alpharuiners to try out or chill in the channel. If you'd like to arrange something via forum PM instead, shoot the Ruiner management team a message.

Prepare to get ~ALPHA RUINED~

Mr.E

im the best
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Why exactly are the Tyrants being redone? And why exactly is LonelyNess managing a team again, didn't you learn your lesson last time he did that? And when he ran the whole thing too?

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion
_______/\_____________\o/________
____________/\________\o/________
________________/\____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
_______________________/\________
_________SHARK ATTACK!!!_________

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnus
Glad that we didn't even have to wait for the draft for another classic LonelyNess Blunder™.

"Smog Frogs"? lol

Gonna be a good season.

i am 60-5 on the bw uu ladder, peaked #1. the 5 losses were all due to disconnections, which means i am undefeated in bw uu. i'm also in the finals of that uu calvary tournament currently. if you dont get me for bw uu you're brain dead. just saying

i am 60-5 on the bw uu ladder, peaked #1. the 5 losses were all due to disconnections, which means i am undefeated in bw uu. i'm also in the finals of that uu calvary tournament currently. if you dont get me for bw uu you're brain dead. just saying
what a boss

oh fuck yes the smog frogs ^_^ so adorable

HELLO, THE SCOOTERS DYNASTY IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PLAYERS THAT PLAY THE FOLLOWING TIERS:

ADV
RBY
GSC
BW2 OU
BW2 UU
BW2 UBERS
BW2 NU

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT ANY OF THOSE TIERS, TRYOUT AT #SCOOTERS ON IRC

ruiners suck

Mr.E

im the best
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
I could understand if it was hey Dragonspiral Tower doesn't exist as a subforum anymore so let's rename that team... but I don't buy that explanation because we still have the BIGS, Cong is no longer Cong (although they wanted to have their name changed for a while anyway, no?), hell even Stark Mountain doesn't exist anymore since the forum got rolled into Ruins of Alph once Gen 5 got going. Not to mention we didn't even have a fucking team icon until like the last two weeks of the season and now we're just going to throw it away already? :[

My original post was serious in the questions I asked, even if I phrased them into short, witty one-liner quips. So yeah, besides the Tyrants/Frogs thing (and man that is a shitty fucking name who the fuck thought that one up and who approved it?) why is LN even being allowed near having any sort of managerial responsibility again?

also I never thought the original Wolfpack logo needed changed to begin with, and I do think it more captures that Wi-Fi spirit still, but the chibi Houndoom (I'm pretty sure those are called Houndour, guys) logo is p cute too

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion
Excellent. Just to note, I will still be serving the defending champs Alpha Ruiners, just in more of a special advisory role. While I will be curtailing back my spl activity, dont worry as my presence will still be felt. Still, don't pm me for tryouts.

~ALPHA RUINED~

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ya seriously, Zracknel spent so much time on tyrant's logo. He must be upset D:<

Rename Cong the Frogs, but keep Tyrants

Status
Not open for further replies.