Smogon Premier League - The Live Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bianca on being drafted by the Indie Scooters:

"How do I feel about being drafted for 8.5k? Both good and bad. I mean, I was definitely expecting to either be overbid on and become the team All-Star or underbid on and becoming the steal of the year. But I’m happy with the management and their faith in my skills. All I can say is, the defending champions have added a champion to their roster, and that everyone playing VGC should watch out, because Bianca gonna tear up the field. Ain't no Top 5 in the World, nor a red backpack, nor anyone else gonna stop me this season. I can't wait to go undefeated on the season and bring the Scooters many trophies to come in the time I'm with them."

Bianca on being drafted by the Indie Scooters:

"How do I feel about being drafted for 8.5k? Both good and bad. I mean, I was definitely expecting to either be overbid on and become the team All-Star or underbid on and becoming the steal of the year. But I’m happy with the management and their faith in my skills. All I can say is, the defending champions have added a champion to their roster, and that everyone playing VGC should watch out, because Bianca gonna tear up the field. Ain't no Top 5 in the World, nor a red backpack, nor anyone else gonna stop me this season. I can't wait to go undefeated on the season and bring the Scooters many trophies to come in the time I'm with them."
Not only did you just tell a super cool story as I predicted there'd be more, but you told it in third person view... Way to go champ

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Y'all can start followin my twitter for updates through the week

twitter.com/Huynasaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)