Smogon Premier League - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
forum pm'd and talked to zak on irc. he said he was busy today but we'll most likely get this done sunday-tuesday 7-10pm GMT

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Bad ass' internet is down. We scheduled to battle this weekend, he wasn't on yesterday. when I asked him to battle on Friday he rejected because he was fixing up his team. I might not be able to battle during this school week because of exams, but I'll try my best.

edit: we battled and i lost due to a very bad matchup. tfp

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
rewer wasn't on during out 3-hour time window, but we did give times for other days, so hopefully it'll be done then!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Note to all managers: Please make sure to message both me and LonelyNess with any team changes or transfers before the deadline for this round, otherwise, it will simply be assumed that you are playing the same line-up.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A reminder that even though one team may have won for the week, it is still necessary to complete the other battles due to the tiebreaker format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)