Smogon Premier League - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Have exchanged PM's with kael, but it's a bit hard to understand him xD

He's suggested a time but didn't state his time zone, so I'm trying to get this information first so we can sort out a proper time (as I'm working at the time he suggested, I think, if our time zones aren't too far apart).

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ahh okay, well yeah, I'll be at work for the time he suggested, so when he gets back to me we'll have to discussed another time (with any luck for today or tomorrow).

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know who xianglongfa is? I was updating the stats, and realized he contributed to a Ruiners loss in Week 1, but he wasn't listed in the roster.

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
Does anyone know who xianglongfa is? I was updating the stats, and realized he contributed to a Ruiners loss in Week 1, but he wasn't listed in the roster.
He also goes by the name of By.flash. Mabey he's listed under that..

lol seriously

Gee, with the way that post sounds you'd think DL was the one with the iffy luck this match... I mean, I know it's SPL/Pokemon tradition to make lame excuses every time you lose, but after a pretty critical speed tie win, a lucky FP on what would basically have been a game ending encore, and that par on the second to last turn while not flinching to begin with being the only other instances of luck in the match, all of which went in DL's favor I'm not sure I'd have gone with the luck excuse.

Maybe the sun was in your eyes?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Won in one of the weirdest matches I've played.

There was minor hax at the start, clean middle, lategame I had the match 100 % won but I make a boneheaded move and a misclick, then he has the match 100 % won and a key move misses for him :/. GG dude and sorry!

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
hey everyone

i'm alive, just camp counseling. aka i'll be online at night.

boo for shiv being idle on irc =(

Philip7086 vs. Duskie = Duskie, 1-0

Came down to a speed tie in the end, though a move of his missed which helped me a bit late game. GG man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)