1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League - Week 6

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by LonelyNess, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Brksocsc subbing for Xianglongfa.
  2. Kinneas

Kinneas
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I won vs Brksocsc
  3. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

so strong :)
  4. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Man sorry I lost Cryonicles... that would have been a huge win. Tie isn't terrible though. Nice job guys.
  5. Eternal

Eternal
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Husk won. An extremely close game. Good game.
  6. husk

husk
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

Yeah it was really close. GG.
  7. Scofield

Scofield Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

and yet i'm fumed, hindsight why did i think it was good idea for loki to give brk dpp ou team advice?

in a week where loki wins he still manages to sink the team, god.

/me pet loki
  8. Kinneas

Kinneas
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

In fairness to Loki, Sco, look who brk was up against. The only advise I would give in a matchup like that is "try not to lose too badly".

So strong.
  9. Justinawe

Justinawe

Won in a solid match against Mien. GG
  10. mien

mien
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

lost against justinawe, gg
  11. -Mind-

-Mind-

12. dr.shoe

dr.shoe

Spoke gouki today and yesterday, we didn't get to play yesterday so I PM'd him today on IRC, but didnt get a reply from him.
  13. Floppy

Floppy
    is a Pre-Contributor

Fuckin Justin man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD GANME
  14. Quantum Mechanics

Quantum Mechanics

15. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

won 2-0 in a close game, gg.
  16. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

You could say Mr.E is the "master of pokemon" by defeating weak moppyseeds
  17. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

goof wasn't around for the window he gave me

we didn't really make an effort i just figured i'd run into him on irc like usual

here's to hoping he changes his mind and pops on tonight so we can get it done and not have it decided on activity or something stupid since it's 4-3

edit with the dick version since supposedly this is wishy washy and since supposedly this is what you're supposed to do in this league: i've been on irc every day the past week and haven't seen him once. i pmed him for a time today, he gave me a time and was not around during that time while i waited.
  18. Fabbles

Fabbles LN_Slayer
    is a Contributor Alumnus

As much as I hate activity wins (see: week 1), the idea that this could go to a coinflip is absurd.

The activity win has been set as a rule for this exact purpose. While I agree Jabba did not do "enough," he did "more." Jabba was more active. As I have seen no argument for goofball being active at all, he can not be possibly be given an activity win, and by default, it should be Jabba's.

Goofball waited till the last day to set up a time with Jabba, HIS TIME, and he still missed it, while Jabba was present all three hours of that window. That alone should qualify as an activity win. Goofball's post is shown above by Jabba. I, and I am sure a few others, can be a witness to the fact that Jabba was on and goofball was not.

So, coupled with the fact that goofball was not very active, the fact that he missed his own time should seal the deal for an activity win for Jabba.
  19. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)