Smogon Premier League - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
i failed too meet SDS at the time we set up yesterday, so I tried to get it done today. He is online, but not replying to my PM.
We won't get this done unless he shows some initiative.

i tried pming jibaku the whole week on irc, but he didn't answer. i tried to set up a time with him and pmd him on smogon forums, but he didn't answer.
k updating status between me and jibaku, timezones are a bitch and he/me didnt make it yesterday, today he has a little time but im at the beach when he comes on so it probably wont work out...(activity post)

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't want to sound like too much of a dick, but homsar PMed me Thursday morning hoping to play Thursday night. He wasn't on then, and he wasn't on at all Friday.. I was here to play then. He has been on this morning but didn't reply to my PM, and I have to go out soon so I doubt we'll get this done as I won't be home until after the deadline. Sorry.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
mind, I didn't get a single PM from you on IRC, and even if you did PM me you should've known that I don't check my IRC PMs unless you call me in the main chat (see the text in my signature. It's been there for a long time), and you should also know to PM me on the forums if you can't contact me via IRC PMs. For that matter, I was the first one to PM you via forums.

i tried to set up a time with him and pmd him on smogon forums, but he didn't answer.
Excuse me?
I didn't answer your PM immediately because I WASN'T EVEN ONLINE (actually I was during the very short amount of time you went on yesterday, but I was eating breakfast). After I was done I was going to answer your PM but oh where did you go (I eventually did answer your PM)? Your last activity yesterday was 9:16 AM, which is about ~15 minutes after my initial log in. Also let me remind you again that I WAS THE FIRST to PM you on the forums. I said I will be on for most of the day (which I was), and I purposely didn't set a time because my time is flexible and I don't know about yours.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
too much stuff open on mibbit irc or whatever so they dont show up unless he scrolls over. either way it says it in his signature.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
In a similar realm, that's not to say people check sigs for relevant information.

That's what I think anyway. Hope you guys get to play soon, in any case.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, so I just got onto my computer for the day, and I wanted to say sorry for missing Sage Abdul's PM. That said, it's tough for me to show up for times that I'm not notified at all of in advance, and at the time, I was grabbing a bath, so it wouldn't have been possible to battle at that time anyway.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I don't know where BK has been I haven't seen him around that much, I asked him when he wanted to battle a day after this round started but he didn't know. Anyway, he's 'here' but not HERE at the moment so hopefully ill play him if he comes HERE but yeah just letting you know the situation.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Got an important freeze that allowed me to have an easier time against a crucial pkmn in BKs making the win easier than it would've otherwise been which SUCKS because BK gets haxed so much and I know how it feels.

ugh, sorry man.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
This game is just the worst. xD

Also sorry we're a bit late, that's my fault - I overslept from watching the Uruguay v Germany last night.

I enjoyed our match though, good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)