1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League - Week 9

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by LonelyNess, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENZ0

ENZ0
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Thanks Sonius and TDC for letting me a part of this team and having a fun season!!! Also, props to LN and Shiv for coming up with SPL and being great hosts!
  2. Umby

Umby I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Oof. Still good shit, team. Way to make SPL tense and exciting.

Now it's time to cheer:

CLASSIEST or SCOOTERS????
  3. Kinneas

Kinneas
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I kind of already played that match twice already but whatever
  4. gotei(13) hyorinmaru

gotei(13) hyorinmaru

beat umby
    CLINCHIN.
  5. HR.

HR.

I'm proud of our team. We made a great comeback. Thanks Sonuis for having me on the team and good luck to the remaining teams.
  6. Stallion

Stallion Joe Cool
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

YEA
  7. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

Damn, I just realized. Every team in the playoffs has at least one GameFAQer in their OU lineup (assuming scooters make it). Way to represent, boys. It's a shame I'll have to eliminate you all myself for the trophy :(
  8. Bluewind

Bluewind My appearance, ability, and awesomeness strike fea
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Phillip would kill for that trophy, so lock your doors.
  9. whistle

whistle
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

mostly directed at shiv/lonelyness, since neither are on irc atm - would it be possible to start on tuesday instead of tomorrow? it gives all of us more time to test (especially since mence was just banned) and to figure rosters out, find players, etc. i asked in #spl and hunt, synre, and tennis all said they liked the idea.
  10. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

/me flex
  11. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

This weeks is done.

SDS, BlueKirby, FM, and Havak were all given activity wins.

The remaining battles were deemed no contest.

The seeds for the playoffs are as follows:

1.) The Cryonicles
    2.) The Circus Maximus Tigers
    3.) The Alpha Ruiners
    4.) The Indie Scooters.

The playoffs will start on Tuesday, July 20th, 12:00:00 AM CDT (GMT -5). This gives OU players a chance to toy around with teams, seeing as how Salamence has just been banned from the OU tier. I expect the managers of the above teams to send me their rosters by the end of Monday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)