Smogon Shoddy Server Statistics - February 2009

But you must remember how good counter Registeel and Regice are. Then there is Chansey etc. The problem is that Yanmegas Speed Boost makes it very difficult to revenge kill so it can be huge menace in late game.

Predictions guys? Any rises or falls in the OU/UU gap that you think are likely?

I've got nothing, but I'm hoping Donphan falls.

EDIT: I will cry if pure-physical Electivire usage does not drop.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Donphan would be a really nice presence to have in UU - 90 HP / 120 Atk / 120 Def is pretty great. Yanmega sounds like it could fit in well with the current hype over Shaymin. A 4x resistance to Grass is cool, but pity it comes with the 4x Rock weakness. Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Chansey, even Clefable and Milotic stop it pretty easily, and the Stealth Rock quad weakness is crippling, so my initial opinion is that it would probably be OK in the tier. That said, Alakazam isn't all that different from Espeon...

I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't seen a single Yanmega or Electivire all month. Either of them dropping to UU seems perfectly possible at this point.

Umbreon is the closest it's ever been to being OU this generation. I hope it happens!

Oh, and does anyone expect an April Fool's joke from Doug?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)