1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Shoddy Server Statistics - January 2010

Discussion in 'Pokémetrics' started by DougJustDoug, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Eternal

Eternal
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Yes.
  2. Pika25

Pika25

Not to mention those for March.
  3. WarriorPrince

WarriorPrince

The logs for February were lost during the server switch, so no one will be seeing those. The ones for March will be up soon, hopefully.

I wonder if the vote has effected Latias' usage at all.
  4. SHUCKLE MAN

SHUCKLE MAN

That's what I thought, but a couple of people said they're at someone's house or something.

I'd love to see them, as I'm a statistics addict, but that said, I'm sure we'll all get over it if they have been lost forever. :D
  5. Golden Sun

Golden Sun vale
    is a Pre-Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Dome Aceis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 11 Champion

Doug's been pretty busy lately. He hasn't even had time to ban cheaters on shoddy battle
  6. PallyHeroRush52

PallyHeroRush52

Just so you guys know, the server statistics are no longer being tracked until the 5th gen comes out
  7. Haunter

Haunter 100% avocado
    is an official Team Rateris a Battle Server Administratoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris an Administratoris a Tutor Alumnus
    Líder máximo

Please stop flooding this thread with useless posts, if you're not going to comment the stats then simply don't post. This is my last warning.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)