Programming Smogon Shortcut App For Google Chrome

Hi, I've created a shortcut app for Smogon, It adds a Smogon Icon to the new tab page in Google Chrome, not sure if this has been done before though, so hope this helps you guys.

The .crx file will not install automatically because its not in teh web-store.
What you need to do is download the .crx file put it on your desktop and then
go back into Google Chrome and click the little wrench icon at the side and go to Tools > Extensions. When there check developer mode at the top and then drag and drop the file from your desktop onto Google Chrome and you are done !

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?hobly736d8thjyc

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm probably going to sound like a smart-ass asking this (I don't mean to I just don't have any other way to ask it!), but how is this a shortcut when I can just have smogon.com/forums as a bookmark? Am I missing something or...?

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon Showdown has an app for Google Chrome. I could just as easily make it a bookmark, but I prefer not to. I think this is just a personal preference thing.

I'm probably going to sound like a smart-ass asking this (I don't mean to I just don't have any other way to ask it!), but how is this a shortcut when I can just have smogon.com/forums as a bookmark? Am I missing something or...?
This makes it look like a chrome app, more for decoration really it just looks nice though. Plus it doesn't take up any space at your bookmark bar.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
for ios just go on safari, tap the arrow button (the one which comes up with all the options including add bookmark) and tap add to home screen
Don't know about android

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)