Smogon Superstars II Playoffs Round 1- The Super 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
no dont extend the deadline ~__~
If I do extend the deadline, I'll give them 1 more day. I'll probably not extend the deadline though.

If I don't extend the deadline and the match isn't done, then I'll decide the match between Lady Bug and Eternal between either activity or coinflip.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
you joined a fucking tournament to play, players that have been eliminated or won already have done all their matches no matter what, because thats what they joined for

how about instead of whining that youre out you go play lady bug or find a better excuse that isnt "I DONT WANNA"

you joined a fucking tournament to play, players that have been eliminated or won already have done all their matches no matter what, because thats what they joined for

how about instead of whining that youre out you go play lady bug or find a better excuse that isnt "I DONT WANNA"
Lol, how am I whining? I know I'm out, so there's no point for me to try to get this battle done. I would rather just give Lady Bug the win. Or I will accept his challenge if he contacts me at a time I'm available (like now).

Hawk Eye

I don't see the point in me even wasting my time getting this battle done.
Well here's a reason.

Updated Group D scenario:

It all depends on Lady bug's final match. If he were to win, he and stone will advance. If he loses, Megan and him will face off, and the winner will advance to the quarters.
Just because this battle doesn't mean much to you. Others like Darkrai and Megan_Fox are counting on it. So stop being such a selfish fuck and think about the tour instead of yourself.

Edit: We posted at the same time. But your other post is also stupid. If you ''just give darkrai the win'' then that wouldn't be fair to Megan. I bet if you were in megan's situation you'd be bitching all over this thread.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
he's just going to purposly lose anyway to fuck over megan / put through lady bug so just sub someone in to do his battle.

edit: in fact if he doesn't want to do it and is likely to just give the win up then why not just coinflip it......

Well here's a reason.

Just because this battle doesn't mean much to you. Others like Darkrai and Megan_Fox are counting on it. So stop being such a selfish fuck and think about the tour instead of yourself.

Edit: We posted at the same time. But your other post is also stupid. If you ''just give darkrai the win'' then that wouldn't be fair to Megan. I bet if you were in megan's situation you'd be bitching all over this thread.
It's not called being selfish. I would be selfish if I benefitted from not battling.

If I was in Megan's position, I would bitch about it against the host not Eternal. Because Megan would be depending on me to win against Lady Bug in order for him to have his spot in the next round secured.

What I'm trying to prove is that the system of this tournament for going about in breaking ties is flawed. It is my own free will of wasting my time to battle against Lady Bug. It is my own free will to set other important things I have in life aside over wasting my time to battle against Lady Bug for something that has no relevance to me. Obviously even if I waste my time battling Lady Bug, who is to say that I would try my best in order to win when this battle has no significance to me? Meaning either way those battlers that are depending on me to win are in a disposition. And that is the reasoning I am trying to prove.

Uh well, if the match doesn't seem like something u'd wanna waste time over then yea, id like to request a sub then. Preferably someone who would be motivated to win, i'd be nice to have a chance at advancing. I understand that its late in the tourney and most qualified people have already played in this tourney at somepoint, so I wont ask for too much Tripe.

Edit: I'm not angry over the issue, its np. Just want to know that I atleast get the chance at advancing that I'm supposed to have.

Uh well, if the match doesn't seem like something u'd wanna waste time over then yea, id like to request a sub then. Preferably someone who would be motivated to win, i'd be nice to have a chance at advancing. I understand that its late in the tourney and most qualified people have already played in this tourney at somepoint, so I wont ask for too much Tripe.
Also, that I was able to battle right now as I was online, but I will be extremely busy for the next three days due to assignments and exams. Which I find more important for me to waste my time on. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I thought this tournament was a "big deal. =/ I hate how people are making it seem like a joke. By being accepted to play, we were (kinda) told that we are the best of the best. I'm pretty sure we should be setting a good example here...sigh..

Edit: I'm not angry over the issue, its np. Just want to know that I atleast get the chance at advancing that I'm supposed to have.
Actually if the match doesn't get done, you play the tie breaker with lady bug, since you two are tied using the point system, and i can just use the system for group a, and advance am and flamewheeler. The winner of the tie breaker will advance for group d. This solution satisfies the arin scenario, and gives megan a chance to advance. This also solves group a.

Edit: Congrats to Flamewheeler and Am. Sorry EW, but I said I'd use the system from last round to determine your group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)