Smogon Superstars II Playoffs Round 2 - The Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smogon Superstars II

Quarterfinals: This round depicts the beginning elimination half of the tournament, and will pit players against each other in best of 3 series, utilizing UU, OU, and Uber matches. The semi-finals will remain the same rules. 4 players will advance to the semi-finals. As voted upon, (F)Arceus is banned from Uber matches. Heracross is legal in UU matches, since it has not been banned.

Match-ups:

Flamewheeler vs. Scimjara

Reyscarface vs. Stone cold

6A9 Ace Matador vs. Scofield

_Flygon_ vs. Megan_Fox

Deadline:

Quarterfinal matches: November 8th, 2010 12 pm est.

Btw, people, I wanna watch all matches from this point forward. If you can, please inform me when you're battling.

_Flygon_ vs. (Megan_Fox vs. Lady Bug)

Flamewheeler vs. Scimjara Scimjara has been solid. I don't know if either of these players play more than OU mainly, so I think Scimjara has the edge in OU.

Reyscarface vs. Stone cold The future winner of this tournament. He plays all three tiers well, and I don't remember seeing Rey play UU much, so I give Stone the edge. Oh the puns

6A9 Ace Matador vs. Scofield Pretty even OU match. AM probably has the edge in UU and Ubers I think.

_Flygon_ vs. (Megan_Fox vs. Lady Bug) Toss up between Lady Bug and Megan, but I think the winner of that will win vs. Flygon. All 3 of the players are good at the other tiers (i think), so this one is probably going to be the closest.

Flamewheeler vs. Scimjara Scimjara has been solid. I don't know if either of these players play more than OU mainly, so I think Scimjara has the edge in OU.
OU isn't my main. ;)

Anyway, this should get done. I just need to sort out some stuff and I'll be good to go. I don't have loads of studying to do either so yeeeeaaahhhh! =D

Flamewheeler (UB, UU) vs. Scimjara (OU)

Reyscarface vs. Stone_Cold - lol I don't even want to pick this one

6A9 Ace Matador (UB) vs. Scofield (OU, UU)

_Flygon_ (UB, OU) vs. (Megan_Fox vs. Lady Bug) (UU)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost to rey. Im too inexperienced at Ubers lol. Although after my series of mistakes, I made a slight comeback. GG bud.

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion

Reyscarface
vs. Stone cold

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Match-ups:

Flamewheeler vs. Scimjara OU, UU

6A9 Ace Matador vs. Scofield - may the best pkmner win

_Flygon_ vs. (Megan_Fox vs. Lady Bug) OU Ubers

also can i ask where the fuck we are supposed to test teams ladder wise

I'm not on a computer with access to shoddy atm, but I'm just trying to get some teams together. I've been busy the last few days. =/

Also, =( Lady Bug.

Will be on holidays the next week so if I don't meet megan fox today, I don't think we will be able to make this within the deadline. To make things worse, I'm also out tonight so yeah I dunno.

Hmm, I've heard from everyone except Scofield or Am. C'mon tell me some sort of activity or time of battling.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
we were meant to battle yesterday but no scofield and i've got a lot of work to do today but i'll uh see i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)