Smogon Superstars IV - Prelim Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
sun up, sun down, sun's never around. no sign of the golden boy since the 19th now. i'll check in when i can today, but it's already late over there so i'm not too hopeful

I updated everything. If you believe I made a mistake, feel free to PM me or post in the thread. It's hard to keep track of everything when updating.

Steven Snype will be co-hosting with me now! He's put in a lot of good work, especially while I was busy today. We have the second bracket ready to go for tomorrow, but I'll wait to post it until I get home tomorrow. Until then, I will still accept matches. I will also accept matches from the previous round as long as both players agree.

The following are matches I would like to see completed, or I will probably give activity decisions and possibly make substitutes.

MOET vs. Fakes
Golden Sun vs. Gouki
Kael vs. Taylor
BKC vs. JabbaTheGriffin

If you've made an activity post in this thread about one of these matches, you need not worry. This is mostly to encourage people to finish these. I won't accept match dodging though, so if that happens, it will be a no contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)