Smogon Superstars V - Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Username CTC aka yung based lord
IDM official tour chamipion, winner of multiple idm battle royales, 1300 ladder peak etc niggas cant fucks w my resume
aaaaand undefeated in battle of the week o.o.o. this kids on fire

in
UserName: kael

Because am kael =]
And i love to play adv =P and i won Giga Push in semis SPL1 , but topic closer spl
4 Final in SPL ;] and we won 2 spl =]
I have a log u.u me vs gp

Official Tournament participation and results:
I play all spl and i won 2 spl:

SPL 1
Score 3-2
SPL 2
Score 5-2
SPL 3
Score 4-4
I won in Final

SPL 4

bad Score =\
RBY 0-2
ADV 2-4

SPL 5
Score 3-3
I am a good player =]

Sorry firemage:
I only read now about you say
if confirm for pm

don't need to post =\

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: ! HC ! [IDM] IMP
Resume: I defeated WCoP champion user: [IDM] Lord by clicking Stone Edge 6 times with a Tyranitar

Also I've peaked #1 DPP and #2 BW2 on PS and PO respectively and I'm a starter on Canada for POWC and stuff but nothing really compares to achievement above!!!!!1

Finally I am better than user Yan Sogeking he's garbo

Username: Earthworm
Official Tournament participation AND results: I won a tour and SPL and world cups including tiebreaks
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: I won a lot of tournaments
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: I did pretty good in the Ruins of Alph thing
Any other Relevant information: Demanding McMeghan joins and Eo Ut Mortus plays LoL forever

edit: Bloo

hooray! It's that magical time of the year when Smogon's self appointed elite publicly host a tournament for the sole purpose of excluding everyone that isn't one of them.

Seriously though, I want to see these replays

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
<Earthworm|Away> if u sign up for LoL via Folg's referral link and get to @ least lvl 10
<Earthworm|Away> ill play in ur tournamen

<Eooo> if earthworm joins
<Eooo> will you join?
<Madara> if earthworm joins i'll join

I sold my soul just to make this happen.

Username:MONKEY.D.LUFFY
Official Tournament participation AND results: none
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results:CAP 18(lost) - field advantage III (in progress )- XY Ubers (won round 1 - in progress)
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues)
Any other Relevant information: I'll be the very BEST ! the best the ever WAS :P

Username: TV-Rocka
Official Tournament participation AND results: Pretty good results at smogon tour, SPL, OST, WCup and the last VGC tournament
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: Won every German Premier League title
Any other Relevant information: VGC14 Semi-Finalist

Already had an invite, but missed to response.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Username: idiotfrommars
Official Tournament participation AND results: Won some matches and shit
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: I've johned a fair bit
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: donked people in pocl and powc
Any other Relevant information: Seconding Earthworms demand

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Username: TGMD
Official Tournament participation AND results: SPL, WCOP (captained Oceania), Ubers Grand Slam (lost in quarter finals to the overall winner of both Ubers Grand Slam and Grand Slam in general)
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: Nothing relevant, I usually just participate in these to test teams
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: Made finals of an OU minitour I think, my team made finals of Ubers Premier League
Any other Relevant information: Currently have a BW OU record of 5-0 in Pokemon Online World Cup (won vs dragonuser, papai noel, light the thunder, TIWSS, and gr8astard)

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hy

Username: sapientia
Won spl, 6-3 wcop record, two times captain of team german, tour 11th seed, ost quarters, #1 in ou, uu, ubers and suspect ladder

Since last superstars tour? I won r1 of a bw tour and reached uu open finals. And I was the npl 2013 mvp (only lose against fakes cos drunk & jirachi without evs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)