Smogon Superstars VI - Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Smogon Superstars VI

Previously hosted by tripe, undisputed and FireMage , Hosted this year by KratosMana
Smogon Superstars I : Won by Jibaku
Smogon Superstars II : Won by 6A9 Ace Matador
Smogon Superstars III: Won by Aeroblacktyl
Smogon Superstars IV: Won by Panamaxis
Smogon Superstars V : Won by HeIIraiser
Smogon Superstars VI: Won by ?????

Welcome to one of Smogon's most prestigious tournaments in which all the participants are handpicked and then invited to join. Just like last year, we are running a little low on participants so we're opening public signups in order to draft additional players who may have been overlooked or forgotten during our selection.
Official Tournament participation AND results:
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results:
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues)
Any other Relevant information:

Its important to note the following information:

• The Three metagames in the tournament are DPP OU, BW2 OU and ORAS OU
  • All Tierlists are frozen at the start of each round.
  • There isn't a solid number of spots available.
  • Chances are, if there a lot of quality signups you may be asked to be a substitute.
  • Even if you sign up, there is no guarantee you will be in the tournament. This tour is only taking the top tournament players.
  • All those who have already accepted their invite do not need to post in this thread

Deadline

In order to move things along quickly, these signups will be open for 24 hours only.

Last edited:

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
  • Official Ladder Tournament I (Round 3, lost in losers bracket by inactivity)
  • Smogon Premier League VI (Alpha Ruiners - Finals)
  • World Cup of Pokemon X (Team Asia - Round 2)
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: don't remember, made some finals and lost to McMeghan in it a year ago

Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results:
  • POWC - Pokemon Online World Cup (US East - 2015)
  • POCL - Pokemon Online Championship League (Solrock Rovers - 2014, Ajax Articunos - 2015)
  • HPL - Hispanic Premier League (Niggas Crew - lol... - 2015)
  • RoAPL - Ruins of Alph Premier League (Viridian Vikings - 2015)
Unfortunately didn't make semis in any of these

• Went 6-0 in SPL Farm League (Nothing to brag about here...)
  • Manager of OUPL (OverUsed Premier League) - Brawling Bagons 2015 - It was a joke tour
  • Healing from OLT II rage suffering...

p2

Banned deucer.
olt, didnt qualify
slam, didnt make playoffs
i got to round5 of a smogon tour once!!!!

ive won ou room tours on ps!!!!

Any other Relevant information: i swear im good tho im also gonna win spl,,

Last edited:

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Official Tournament participation AND results: I've got two points in smogon tour season 20
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: I host derdomme cup
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: I played OUPL seriously!!!!!
Any other Relevant information: I'm an engineering student from munich, germany

in :]
Official tour participation: had to be a sub for olt cuz there was a gay deadline (lol who ladders till deadline on a tuesday morning) proof of ladder stuff http://prntscr.com/8tv0vg i didnt use gay stall so that counts as something (im lt8a ready2go)
Sadly i cant make it past r2 of a smogontour without getting a wincon critted.
Got to r6 of lc open (doesnt matter tho :/)
Non official tour participation: made it to r3 of battle city

Ive been in RUPL, and OMPL ~_~

other useful information: I trained under the guidance of our lord and savior PokèManiac Livio

Last edited:

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
i was drafted for wcop for us west so thats something
i do ok in stour
almost made olt
the rainbow tour i almost made the red finals :s
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues)
3-1 in POCL
drafted for POWC
drafted for OUPL
im amazing

in

Official Tournament participation AND results: SPL + WCOPs
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: I won a PS ubers room tour
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues): UPL, OUPL, POCL
Any other Relevant information: I m german

Official Tournament participation AND results: WCop (2-0)
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: Battling 101 (old format) tour winner, currently in the semifinals of new kids on the block, got to r3 of battle city.
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues): positive record in oupl, positive record in pocl.
Any other Relevant information: been building/helping/providing teams (oras) to a handful of tour players who've gotten pretty decent results, if that has a chance of meaning anything.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Official Tournament participation AND results: Canada for WCOP
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: Won the No Recycling tournament, 6-0 to qualify for the Battle City
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: POWC for Canada, FCPL for the ASS DRILLERS (DPP) where Somalia forfeited a semifinals game turn 2 because his pizza arrived
Any other Relevant information: OU tutor and overall cool dude. I Love Pokemon!

ojama's not signing up so he can invalidate the winner's victory by saying "i wasn't in im the best it doesn't count"
yn

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Official Tournament participation AND results:got to round 4 of ost. Also got to round 5 of a bw tour last season
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: made finals of some tour like 6 months ago
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues) started bw in roapl for the unpredictable umbreons. (went 4-1)
Any other Relevant information: one time i got like top 50 on ps ladder so im pretty good

Official Tournament participation AND results: ost r4 i think?? didnt qual for olt bc i suck but i peaked #1 w/o using stall like some gay cunt if that counts
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: new kidz r4
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues): what are forum premier leagues
Any other Relevant information: e resume is short bc i havent been here long, but uhh i dont suck and i actually dont steal and am capable of building teams unlike half the ppl here so that surely must count for somethin. for ex my nigga fruitdealer is very successful in ost by stealing my teams. also im trying to overtake zamrocks spot as smogon's biggest cunt and that isnt possible if i cant be accepted into this e prestigious tourny. also pdc thinks i am funny

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Official Tournament participation AND results: reached top 16 in last years OLT, qualified for playoffs in this year OLT, was on US WEST for this years WCOP (didn't play a match though)
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: I went 5-1 in BW OU in Crystal Geodude Academy, made it to the semis of a tour where you can only use stab moves
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: Was manager of the Chartreuse Charmanders of the prestigious OUPL, went 3-1 in the Random Battle Premiere League and was on the winning team, so I could use any set of pokes and do ok, won the RMT tour
Any other Relevant information: I'm decent at this game I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)