Smogon T-Shirts.

I can silk screen. For those of you who dont know that means basically I have the means to make T-Shirts for smogon.

Personally I was thinking a light grey shirt with purple smogon on the front.

Thats it it would be easy and it wouldnt cost much.

All I need is the go ahead.

I've done silk screening before. It's fun, but the thing really hates me(long story)

Good luck making a smogon shirt, that would be so cool. You should post it when you're done.

I can have a bunch done in a small period of time but I need to know if Khold is doing shirts aswell.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Not sure who you need an okay from. I like the purple image/grey shirt idea, what you should do is make one and post pics so we can see the finished project. You'll be swamped with orders after that.

I think Ill make one.

Post a picture of it.

Set up a paypal [wont cost you much at all]

then accept only 5-10 orders at a time.

I wasnt lookin for an ok from an admin persay but just an intrest from the community.

Im looking for feedback on the idea I guess. So far not much intrest has been shown.

this isnt a kevin costner movie.

this is me making a bunch of t-shirts and possibly only afew buying them.

i get what you mean though.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
i think that the best way for this to happen would be to have them made before smocon. assuming you were to go, you could bring 20 or so shirts, and whoever goes could buy them. that would be a great way to start the ball rolling. i know i'd buy one, or have skarm get one for me and deliver it to philly when he visits (if i end up not going to smocon myself). so i say go ahead, do the silk screen, get a sample shirt (just take any old gray t-shirt you have, or go to a thrift shop, you could find some cheap old shirts there) and then take a picture and post it here. or just do images of what the shirt would look like if you don't want to go through that trouble. but honestly, i would definitely buy a shirt if i could get it cheaply. i mean, definitely nothing over like 12 bucks. you go to some store like a Valu-City or Walmart, and grab a 10-pack of white/gray t-shirts for like 5 bucks. So, say you get 3 packs. that's 15 bucks. If you sell the shirt for like 10 bucks, that's possibly 300 dollars if you sell them all, then, 285 profit. take a good amount of that for yourself since you did the work (maybe 200), and then out of the kindness of your heart, donate the rest to smogon.

thats basically what I was planning on doing. Ill start getting the design on the screen tommarow.

ill have a picture posted by the weekend.

after realizing the fact that I will be mailing these individually.

the price might go up.

especially if you arent in the us.

sorry.

I can do the first few in black

the rest will be purple.

black I guesss will be limited edition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)