Smogon Tour 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't participated in a long time so please refresh me on a few things.

1) How come there's no more UU and Ubers for the actual tournament? :(

2) If I remember correctly, we just have to sign up on the day of the tour in the thread, correct? Or is there now some sort of preliminary signing up stage?

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I updated the OP with all of the practice tour results. That is it for the planned practice tour schedule. Look forward to the new season opening in about a month.

Haven't participated in a long time so please refresh me on a few things.

1) How come there's no more UU and Ubers for the actual tournament? :(

2) If I remember correctly, we just have to sign up on the day of the tour in the thread, correct? Or is there now some sort of preliminary signing up stage?
1) UU and Ubers were metagames selected when there wasn't access to a multi-gen simulator. The Tour was created to be a platform to play the Smogon OU metagames.

2) That is all you have to do. Sometimes the spots fill up quickly, so it is advisable to refresh the forum right before the scheduled time.

For more information on the Smogon Tour, visit the website.

I have a proposal, for season 13 all of the logs/aesoft replays of the finals (during initial stage) should be posted somewhere in the subforum so people can watch them afterwards?

SkullCandy

She Bangs The Drums
is a Contributor Alumnus
This might seem really dumb but do you have to sign up every week or do you sign up once and then you're in the tour for the whole season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)