Smogon Tour 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
question

i couldnt find any thread that had an answer to this, for each of the types of OU, are we limited to the moves and items from those gens, or is it just the pokemon themselves. also is it doubles, singles, triples, or rotation?

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Singles, but you follow the mechanics for each of those generations, so yes, you are limited to the moves and items of those generations. PO2 allows you to play games in past generations and it does a decent enough job of accurately simulating those mechanics.

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
God someone should make a top 10 posts of those pre-tour threads, its been 7 years and there's always a 2-post user saying "in" or "im da best ganna beat u all"

I would like to give this a first try, but I was reading the rules and it says your forum username must match your in game character name? or did I get it wrong? as it stands, my in game name is Frank and i'm matricks on here.

jrp

Banned deucer.

joshe is shit btw

I would like to give this a first try, but I was reading the rules and it says your forum username must match your in game character name? or did I get it wrong? as it stands, my in game name is Frank and i'm matricks on here.

no you don't have to use your ingame name. That would be impossible.

God someone should make a top 10 posts of those pre-tour threads, its been 7 years and there's always a 2-post user saying "in" or "im da best ganna beat u all"
joshe is a poor user for a reason

Actually, some Tours ago. The Friday's Tour was starting 2 hours later but there wasn't many people so it was decided that it would be like today.
Yes I know that, it was alot better that way. These tour times are only made to accomodate the yanks. Making it two hours earlier is really annoying for people outside the USA.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yes I know that, it was alot better that way. These tour times are only made to accomodate the yanks. Making it two hours earlier is really annoying for people outside the USA.
It's also a better time for most players in Europe (11 PM start for GMT +1 instead of 1 AM start if it were 2 hours later)

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Then they should make it one hour earlier instead of two to accomodate Australians and Europeans.
Actually, it's midnight for most europeans (11 pm only for UK / Ireland / Portugal). It's already pretty late for us, 1 am would be too late.

Also if you plan to join today's tour, be sure to take DST in account. USA is already in summer time when europe isn't : There is a difference of only 5 hours between New-York and Paris until March 31th.

To be simple, the first round will start in 9 hours and 19 minutes.

As an European sitting on GMT+1, I must say that the tour times are pretty sweet nowadays. Friday might be a bit late, but you can only join up to two tours a week anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)