Playoffs Smogon Tour 16 - [Won by BKC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
lost

was gonna win adv but freeze happened and was gonna win bw too but he CHd me like 3 times. He missed a wow that had changed the way of the match but he can't say he was gonna win with that ( it was too early ) and I can say I was gonna win without that CHs.

GL BKC in the rest of the tournament, but I sincerely expected more from you, or now I've understood that smogon love to overrate players.

lost

was gonna win adv but freeze happened and was gonna win bw too but he CHd me like 3 times. He missed a wow that had changed the way of the match but he can't say he was gonna win with that ( it was too early ) and I can say I was gonna win without that CHs.

GL BKC in the rest of the tournament, but I sincerely expected more from you, or now I've understood that smogon love to overrate players.
I'm sorry man, maybe next tournament I'll grace you with my luck frend.

Ok Dunk, add me in pls.

BKC vs CrashingBoomBang
The showman will take the ADV as usual. Then he will be better in DPP or BW anyways.

Boudouche vs Fakes
Viewing the previous round, the result seems a bit obvious :| GL friend.

BKC's mastery of the dark arts allowed him to achieve victory. #sorcererswag

1. BKC vs. 13. CrashingBoomBang - Should be an interesting match up to say the least. Boomer to take ADV, Kev to take DPP. BW decides. Winner of this to take it all :)!
3. Boudouche vs. 10. Fakes - He's been performing rather well as of late. Gonna have to go with Boudouche on this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)