1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Tour 16 - [Won by BKC]

Discussion in 'Smogon Tour' started by Bloo, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King

King

congrats kevin! i know how much you wanted this, so this was well deserved. good job to boudouche as well!
  2. LizardMan

LizardMan A mo so true.
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Jason move over, Elvis is the king.

On a more serious note I would like to say you did an amazing job Boudouche. I should have done it before but it slipped my mind because I was so happy for my good friend BKC and I have been very busy in general. I think you worked very hard to improve and tried your hardest and the results definitly show. I remember watching your tournament matches two years ago, and it is great to see you grow into a stronger better player. I don't even consider losing to BKC a loss because I don't think many tournament players can beat him in a best 2/3 in 3 different tiers. You live up to the honor of the more well known french players such as Ojama, Aqualouis, and french speaking Belgian McMeghan. In other words I don't think you disapointed them and you made them proud. I think you should be very happy and keep up the good work. Maybe you can achieve even better results in the future. :)

I haven't played in a long time, and even before I stopped my activity has been declining for a long period of time. Although that doesn't mean I don't know who did a good job when I see it. :P
    King, Jukain and boudouche like this.
  3. 6A9 Ace Matador

6A9 Ace Matador veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE

congrat my son, im glad my teachings paid off.

tho you were a damn retarded student to begin, you really found your feet in da end ehehe
    Danilo likes this.
  4. Ojama

Ojama Are you watching closely...
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Palace Mavenis the Smogon Tour Season 15 Champion

Congratulations BKC, you really deserved it. You're just a big asshole for forgetting me in your shoutouts but you've always been jealous of me so I am not surprised. Jokes apart, I'm glad you won that trophy because you are for sure a great player and a very solid player in all 3 tiers which is quite rare nowadays. I was afraid that you would become the new Bluewind but you played this very well and clearly deserved it. Congratulations again.

Congratulations Boudouche for going this far. I personally think that you got the hardest way to make it to finals but you've proved everyone that you're an amazing player, especially in DPP. If you keep playing this well, I'm pretty sure you will win one soon.

Congratulations to yan[sogeking] and MarceloDK for never being in playoffs.

Why the fuck is McMeghan speaking in french?
    King, Harsha, HeIIraiser and 3 others like this.
  5. HeIIraiser

HeIIraiser tough like igglybuff
    is a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

tl;dr: "I ghosted my two french bros, trusted them my best Ojama's FGW teams, but still got pooped on and now I'm pretending to be a nice friendly loser".

[​IMG]
    MikeDecIsHere, tab, Jayde and 18 others like this.
  6. dadoux

dadoux

Grats bkc, you deserved it ! \m/

And boudouche you suck, you arab ass nigga.
  7. Freddie Gibbs

Freddie Gibbs Banned deucer.

Congratulations to BKC for the tour wins and Boudouche for his second position. ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)