Playoffs Smogon Tour 18 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Tesung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 2

1. Bloo v. 9. Tesung

I will be completely honest, before smogon tour started I really looked down on Tesung. I remember trolling him and telling him (anonymously) he'll never make the play offs, ever. After that we became good pals mainly because he didn't hate me for my constant trolling and took it like a champ. Although just because someones my pal doesn't mean i won't think that he's a bad player. Maybe i won't tell it to him though :]. So anyway, even after i became pals with him i didn't think he was good enough to make the play offs, and after he made them, i thought he wouldn't get past r1 and that he'll crumble under the pressure. But i was surprised, he completely out played DracoMalfoy and made some clever decisions through out. So now i'll say it: I see him as a good player and i'm happy for him. Maybe just maybe he can go all the w-..
bloo's your opponent? Good run buddy always next season

2. McMeghan v. 10. Masterclass

I really cannot tell you guys how much respect I have for this guy. As a person and as a player. The way I talk so much shit you'd think i've acheived as much as McMeghan has. I'm sure our battle will be a great one, no matter what the outcome. I'll be happy if either advance.

4. SoulWind v. 5. reyscarface

I have a feeling this will be the bet series of round 2 so i dont want to make any comments. I'd rather watch this shit unfold.

6. Destiny Device v. 14. -Tsunami-

This match is called Bye vs Bye. Soon as McMeghan and I are done with our series it'll say either: McMeghan vs bye or Masterclass vs bye in the semifinals.

1. Bloo vs. 9. Tesung -> both really good, can't tell
2. McMeghan vs. 10. Masterclass -> very interesting match
4. SoulWind vs. 5. reyscarface
6. Destiny Device vs. 14. -Tsunami-

1. Bloo v. 9. Tesung < Tesung is currently on a hot streak. Bloo has been hungry for years though and has 100x more experience in these high pressure situations. However, he was slipping vs. Xray a bit
2. McMeghan v. 10. Masterclass < Highlight of this round for me. If McM doesn't slip, I'd say he's better all around. Both are phenomenal players though so we'll see
4. SoulWind v. 5. reyscarface < I predict Rey winning DPP, SoulWind winning BW, and having it come down to XY
6. Destiny Device v. 14. -Tsunami < please beat the 2 inch dick Indian that loves to run his mouth when he struggles with the ladder, can't even understand this nigga on YouTube

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
1. Bloo v. 9. Tesung
Tesung should take XY considering his offensive playstile while bloo likes to play it safe most of the time. Not only that, but his XY teams has proven to be one of the bests out there. Bloo can take BW but he has to stop using the same stuff every single time(which he probably will so w/e), but even then, tesung did beat malfoy on DPP so i think he has a better chance of winning this. Whoever wins here wins the whole thing imo
2. McMeghan v. 10. Masterclass
Masterclass is one of the best BW players i've ever seen while mcm is one of the best XY players(if not the best huh), so i think it will come down to DPP which mcm should win, but could be wrong.
4. SoulWind v. 5. reyscarface
Soulwind takes XY since rey doesn't even have his own teams, while rey prolly takes dpp. Then it will come down to an amazing bw game which is kinda impossible to predict, probably gonna be decided on matchup.
6. Destiny Device v. 14. -Tsunami-
DD should win xy easily, but shake has fucking mop teams for dpp and lordsquads for bw. Prove me wrong, bro

These predictions are pretty damn hard to make because there's so many good player omy, gl to all.

6. Destiny Device v. 14. -Tsunami < please beat the 2 inch dick Indian that loves to run his mouth when he struggles with the ladder, can't even understand this nigga on YouTube
Woah there! Keep hatin' on me like that and I'll never hit you up with a follow 4 follow.

Guess it's my turn to say, I don't see you doing anything notable.

Anyway, playin Destiny Device on Friday at 3 PM EST chimpact

Woah there! Keep hatin' on me like that and I'll never hit you up with a follow 4 follow.

Anyway, playin Destiny Device on Friday at 3 PM EST chimpact
I used to be a major tool on this website, we all know that. I haven't done anything notable, got me there too. I was mostly fucking around. Just didn't appreciate the YouTube video. We can settle this with some matches though after ST if you're up for it.

Reactions: pj

I used to be a major tool on this website, we all know that. I haven't done anything notable, got me there too. I was mostly fucking around. Just didn't appreciate the YouTube video. We can settle this with some matches though after ST if you're up for it.

Prankster. u already know this scared pussy won't play you
Screenshot_2014-11-15-11-30-31-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)