Playoffs Smogon Tour 22 Play-offs - Finals [Won by BKC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Lost 0-2, ggs..

I don't have much to say but I wanna thank ABR for building my ORAS teams and helping me all the time, sorry that I dissappointed you in this ORAS game, and as well to Ojama for been supporting and helping me for a while, you're the best dude. I guess something went wrong once again for me..

Last edited:

dEnIsSsS

'scuse me while i kiss this guy
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
welp got fucking destroyed by xtra lmao, ggs

i always end up getting out in an embarrassing way (see smogon classic/st season 19 etc). hope theres a next time, seeing as how pokemon is getting less and less interesting and fun for me. shoutouts rozes, xray, tokyo tom, sugarhigh, eternal spirit, flaming victini, bkc and abr for the support n_n

Last edited:
xtra vs dennis, xtra = 2-0: BW and DPP.
This formatting is oddly familiar...

Denissss, I don't mean offense by this, but your DPP team couldn't have been more spikes weak. Skarm comes in easily and 5/6 mons affected by it with no spinner... Strange team choice IMO.

Sad to see SW go. The man deserves a trophy by now. But alas, so does Heist, Pana, and a half dozen other amazing players. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)