Playoffs Smogon Tour 23 Play-offs - Finals [Won by Posho]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Sorry for disappointing anyone who believed in me, I just wanna say a huge thank you to some guys who helped testing the teams and gave suggestions: Specterito, mael, Aurious, Steve, Mix, Marrano, xray, Snow, praj, Bro K, and of course, the people who supported me. Ggs fv, the games were pretty enjoyable and gl in tour :)

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hello everybody, I just wanted to use the thread of the TWENTY-THIRD smogon tour playoffs to voice my concerns with the recent tragedy that has stricken us smogon boys as a community and that is the banning of my playa (i cannot say the n word sorry) Omfuga. Omfuga is one of the most kind users I have ever had the pleasure of making internet contact with in my life and I refuse to believe he would ever heinously attack somebody after losing a pokemon game. Omfuga has not crossed the line at any point in his smogon career up to this point and I would love for you idiots to pull up evidence proving otherwise. It is obviously outside of character for him to do so and anybody who has ever spoken to him can attest to that...so I question...why? WHY OMFUGA DID YOU DO THIS TO YOUR LOVED BROTHERS OF SMOGON?!!? To this I say: he didn't. It is very clear to me that a member or members of the inner workings of the upper echelon of smogon are to blame of this. It is very clear to me that somebody within this group of elites hacked Omfuga's account, purposefully lost (the real Omfuga doesn't lose), and lost his mind. The main suspect as of now is undoubtedly tennisace a man who has been looking to stab my playa (i cannot say the n word sorry) Omfuga in the back for years. This is all the evidence I have of this for now, but I will keep everybody in the smogonverse POSTED and up to date on this travesty of unjust punishment 2 Omfuga. Now I close this post with some food for thought, as Ramadan is now among us I suggest u nazi mods unban my nigga omfuga fast as fuck or you are in fact dunzo.

i suggest everybody spreads this info ASAP BEFORE the nazi mods censor me. #pray4omfuga.

Lycans

Bebe's my bae
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lost 0-2 vs Ben gay gg I know you'll get far on this tour

Well, I enjoyed playing this tour a lot. My apologizes to all the ppl who were believing on me and is now disappointed, I'll try to do it better next time and thank you all to the ones which were helping me during the last days with teams and test Gondra Rodriblutar Posho Znain Shogarth Vai Lusa -herO-

and now... rooting for Posho Nintendi or SW to win it all

Last edited:

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
lcans mi niño.. don't feel so bad about yourself, you've been evolving into a really good tournament player ever since I met you (back then when we fought each other in pandora LOLOL), so just keep it up and success will come your way :3 WCoP is ours bro.

Steve and I are in contact already, we still have to set a time

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I edited the OP with the new pairings and deadline. By the way, Heracronite and Houndoominite will be allowed in SM OU for the second round.

Pairings:
16. Nintendi vs. 9. Kickasser
2. SoulWind vs. 7. FlamingVictini
14. Alexander. vs. 6. craing ;_;
13. Posho vs. 12. Steve Angello

16. Nintendi vs. 9. Kickasser
2. SoulWind vs. 7. FlamingVictini
14. Alexander. vs. 6. craing ;_;
13. Posho vs. 12. Steve Angello

Hope SoulWind finally gets a trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)