Playoffs Smogon Tour Finals - Season 7 - Finals! [Won by Loki]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
That was a great series of battles to witness.

Congratulations to Loki, and mad props to Flax for pushing it right down to the last Pokemon.

Congrats Loki... :)

Lost OU and won UUs...
I thought I had the Ubers, but this scarf in the last turn surprised me very much, damn, but whatever, it's ok, it's fine with me for being stupid 2 turns before :D

Made it that far but not far enough that people'll remember me =(

//edit:
P.S.: I don't want to forget to thank 3 people for their help:
Sapientia, you helped me in nearly every important match, you were always there, thank you a lot!
Purple Weezing, same to you, until the finals, but your help was important, too.
Mind., for helping me in Ubers and a few other things, thank you very much, even if you aren't German >:[
(And thanks to a few other guys, but i dont want to make a list in here, thats gay lol)

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
poor flax, congrats loki!
3 exciting, close and almost hax-free matches, that's how a finale should be :)

the slow rock polish groudon and the deoxys-attack made the uber battle worth watching the whole final, even if germans lost

ggs, really awesome games

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
thanks guys !

all three battles were really intense, especially ou and ubers which both came down to the last pokemon. props to flax for putting up such a great fight, he definitely proved he deserved to be here.

finally, I woudl like to thank my pokmon, they train real hard for this moment...

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Didn't see the match, but from what I hear it was damn close. Flax if you're disappointed just remember as people are saying here you brought it right down to the last Pokemon, with probably the best player here. That in itself is a victory for you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)