1. DracoMalfoy vs. 16. Aqualouis
2. Bluewind vs. 15. blarajan
3. undisputed vs. 14. ENZ0
4. reyscarface vs. 13. Pikaone
5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI
6. Krack vs. 11. xtrashine
7. McMeghan vs. 10. M Dragon
8. Golden Sun vs. 9. Kevin Garrett

1. DracoMalfoy vs. 16. Aqualouis - DracoMalfoy is strong...
2. Bluewind vs. 15. blarajan - I doubt blarajan can pull the upset
3. undisputed vs. 14. ENZ0 - I think undisputed has the advantage in DPP and BW so this will be tough for ENZ0, though he's certainly capable of winning
4. reyscarface vs. 13. Pikaone - who is Pikaone???
5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI - Bloo is strong but BIHI definitely has a chance and shouldn't be underestimated
6. Krack vs. 11. xtrashine - I think xtrashine is the kind of player that Krack won't do well against, but could easily be wrong
7. McMeghan vs. 10. M Dragon - I had the most trouble picking this match so I went with the person who seems to be on more of a roll right now
8. Golden Sun vs. 9. Kevin Garrett - all three matches will probably be tight but I think GS will pull it out

1. DracoMalfoy vs. 8. Golden Sun - Great matchup, will definitely be interesting... Going with GS but it certainly won't be easy
2. Bluewind vs. 7. McMeghan - Another great match, could go either way
3. undisputed vs. 11. xtrashine - Will probably be a good set but I think undisputed will take it
4. reyscarface vs. 5. Bloo - This is the quarters? Both players are doing great right now, I definitely want to watch these matches. I think rey will edge it out.

8. Golden Sun vs. 4. reyscarface - grudge match... don't hate me GS :(
7. McMeghan vs. 3. undisputed - This should be good as well...

4. reyscarface vs. 7. McMeghan - McMeghan to rise to the occasion!!!

3. undisputed vs. 14. ENZ0 - close one here
5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI
6. Krack vs. 11. xtrashine - but my boy xtra might be able to pull it off

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1. DracoMalfoy vs. 16. Aqualouis - just too strong overall, really intelligent player.
2. Bluewind vs. 15. blarajan - I hope my buddy blara can win, but Bluewind is just so great in DPP and ADV I think its his.
3. undisputed vs. 14. ENZ0 - Probably the best R1 matchup. ENZ0 has probably got ADV, but undisputed has probably got BW in the same respect. Coin toss for me here, undisputed it is.
4. reyscarface vs. 13. Pikaone - who is Pikaone? And reyscarface is just on fire regarding BW, he got this.
5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI - My buddy Bloo got this :D
6. Krack vs. 11. xtrashine - Krack is one of the contenders to make the final and probably go on to win it. I reckon xtra can do a good job, but Krack is just so hot across all three gens so he's probably got it.
7. McMeghan vs. 10. M Dragon - Ma br0 from the benelux got this. Although I like M Dragon, McMeghan is just too strongth atm.
8. Golden Sun vs. 9. Kevin Garrett - Cool matchup, but Golden Sun has it.

5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI

5. Bloo
vs. 12. BIHI

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI

coR.

Banned deucer.
5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI

1. DracoMalfoy vs. 8. Golden Sun
2. Bluewind vs. 10. M Dragon
4. reyscarface vs. 5. Bloo
6. Krack vs. 14. ENZ0

4. reyscarface vs. 8. Golden Sun
14. ENZ0 vs. 10. M Dragon

14. ENZ0 vs. 4. reyscarface

My predicts:
1. DracoMalfoy vs. 16. Aqualouis - Tamahome still got the same old and boss ADV skill and learned DPP very well. BW Aqualouis should prolly win but it wont be easy at all since tama is a REALLY smart player. Good matches here. Predicting Draco to win ADV and DPP and Aqualouis BW.
2. Bluewind vs. 15. blarajan - Once again the vento azul has reach the finals on the top positions, one of the favorities to be the champ imo, being very good at both three gens. I don't really know the other guy. Predicting Bluewind to win all three
3. undisputed vs. 14. ENZ0 - This is probably the closest match of all, I think ENZ0 has more experience at ADV and undisputed at BW, so it comes down to DPP. But all matches should be really tigh. I'm guesisng ENZ0 mostly by friendship since he's LATIN AMERICA. So predicting ENZ0 to win ADV and DPP and undisputed BW but all matches will be really close unless shit happens.
4. reyscarface vs. 13. Pikaone - Rey has finally time to show himself on a really big and solo tournament, dont lose that opportunity mexico boy. I don't know the other guy so i'm guessing mexico wins all three.
5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI - Close one, but I guess Bloo since he's really on fire lately, very solid at the three gens and prolly has more experience than BIHI. But could go either way. From what i have seen i'm predicting BIHI to win ADV and Bloo to win DPP and BW
6. Krack vs. 11. xtrashine - Another close call, but I think Krack takes advantage with more experience and better overall even through xtra prolly has the playstyle advantage here. Id predict Krack wins ADV and DPP and xtra wins BW.
7. McMeghan vs. 10. M Dragon - McMeghan is on fire lately but MDragon is just complete overall I guess. ADV MD prolly wins and then the two md gets one.
8. Golden Sun vs. 9. Kevin Garrett - This should be fun. I dont need to say too much about how good is Golden Sun at the three gens, see last tour. However Kevin has another oportunity to get his trophy and will not just blow it. Predicting Golden Sun to win 2-1 whatever tiers.

gl to all !

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1. DracoMalfoy vs. 16. Aqualouis - this guy is a machine
2. Bluewind vs. 15. blarajan - bluewind sucks
3. undisputed vs. 14. ENZ0 - this one is way to close to call so i did eenie meenie miney mo, please tell everyone when you are battling i think everyone wants to watch lol.
4. reyscarface vs. 13. Pikaone - ...
5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI - Bloo has been on point lately but BIHI is definately capable of pulling an upset
6. Krack vs. 11. xtrashine - xtra the boss, the man from the sand (arabia).
7. McMeghan vs. 10. M Dragon - IMO M Dragon is the most well rounded battler in all 3-tiers in this whole thing.
8. Golden Sun vs. 9. Kevin Garrett - should be a good series but i think GS will make it through.

1. DracoMalfoy vs. 8. Golden Sun - Draco to win ADV and DPP
2. Bluewind vs. 10. M Dragon - M Dragon to win ADV and BW. This should be really close even though Bluewind sucks and i crush him at DPP every day.
3. Undisputed vs. Xtrashine - Undisputed to win DPP and BW. Should be a another close series can't wait to watch.
4. Reyscarface vs. 5. Bloo - another great battle but bloo will edge out DPP and BW

1. DracoMalfoy vs. 5. Bloo - Bloo to win DPP and BW. can't wait to see this as well.
3. Undisputed vs. 10. M Dragon - VICTORIOUS SECRET. All 3 metas could go either way. Gl to both.

3. Undisputed vs. 5. Bloo - This should be fun to watch. All 3 metas will be down to the wire with undisputed edging out ADV and DPP.

Sweet 16 said:
3.undisputed vs. 14. ENZ0
5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI
Match 1 (Draco vs. Aqua): Draco wins ADV no doubt, and I'd certainly give him the edge in DPP. Not sure of Aqua's BW Skills, but that will definitely be the closest of the 3. Overall I think Draco gets the edge in ADV and DPP with BW as a toss up.

Match 2 (BW vs. Blara): Bluewind has impressed me lately and has been on a tear. He might have to make all new teams though, since his DPP and BW ones had a lot of success in the regular season (even if he wasn't the one always using his own team).

Match 3 (undis vs. ENZ0): YO BS. This will be a really cool matchup though. ENZ0 and I probs split BW/ADV and then come down to DPP the metagame we both grew up on this site learning. Actually excited about trying in Pokemon for the first time in months.

Match 4 (Rey vs. Pika): I haven't a clue who Pikaone is, so definitely Rey as the favorite. Rey has been lights out in BW, and DPP he's always been one of the top players too. ADV is my only concern for Rey, but to be honest, Rey is good enough where his lack of ADV experience is a minor concern if at all.

Match 5 (Bloo vs. BIHI): Bloo gonna go out and get it. Rooting for my west bro, look for Bloo to have some of the best and most creative BW teams. DPP is Bloo's weakest point but like any good player I'm sure he can adapt quickly. BIHI is solid in all three gens from what I've seen, but I'd give a definitive edge to Bloo in ADV and BW.

Match 6 (Krack vs. xtra): Krack has always been consistent if nothing else. His playstyle is a little predictable and that's probably all the bad that can be said about Krack. Xtra often has some weird set ideas, and those can either work out really well or really poorly imo. I like Krack in all three, but I think xtra can play his way to a win in BW and DPP if he plays well.

Match 7 (Meg vs. MDrag) M Dragon is a cool dude and I've had the privilege to see him play for about a year now. He's by far the best player at adapting to whatever gen he wants to play when he wants. I'd say M Dragon certainly has the upper hand in DPP and ADV, and then BW looks pretty even and could easily be a match decided by hax or team matchup (what BW game isn't, I guess...)

Match 8 (GS v. KG): Damn close matchup! GS just doesn't seem to have the same drive as last season (got da trophy dgf) but he's still a top notch player. KG has been going at this for years, and I can easily see him throwing together some good ideas and making a good run this year. In my opinion, ADV goes to GS, DPP to KG, and BW is toss up.

Elite 8 said:
1. Draco Malfoy vs. 9. Kevin Garrett
2. Bluewind vs. 10. M Dragon
( 3. undisputed vs. 14. ENZ0 ) vs. 6. Krack
4. reyscarface vs. 5. Bloo
Match 1: (Draco vs. KG) - Draco has been doing it big this year. ADV he's definitely got the motivation to show his best stuff, and KG should focus on BW where he has a similar edge I think. DPP will probably be the determinant.

Match 2: (BW vs. MDrag) - Another real toss up match. I'd probably say M Dragon is more versatile in the number of different teams he can make and use in a short amount of time, although a lot of them end up the same style. ADV slightly favors M Dragon but I only say that because I haven't seen Bluewind play ADV much, and then DPP and BW seem like huge question marks to me. I could easily see both going either way, but really all three matches will be very close.

Match 3: ((undis vs. ENZ0) vs. Krack) - Already explained me vs. ENZ0 so won't bother doing it again, but Krack vs. the winner will be another solid matchup. If I beat ENZ0, I'd feel comfortable saying that all three games will be toss ups vs. Krack. If ENZ0 beats me, I take ENZ0 to beat Krack in ADV and DPP. Basically whoever wins me vs. ENZ0 is going to have a set of three very good teams since ENZ0 and I have to make 3 new ones each xD.

Match 4 (Bloo vs. Rey): I'll take Bloo here because were good buds. Rey is a good friend too, but seriously these matches are going to be very close. ADV is probably Bloo's judging by his success over tour, Rey is more experienced in DPP and I think has the edge there. BW will be a match for the books if both players bring their A game. I know some of Bloo's teams, so I'm partial there, but Rey has been nothing short of impressive this season.

Semi Finals said:
1. Draco Malfoy vs. 5. Bloo
2. Bluewind vs. (( 3. undisputed vs. 14. ENZ0 ) vs. 6. Krack)
Match 1: Draco's strengths definitely lie in his mastery of ADV and tour success in DPP. On paper, Draco should win 2-1, but I think Bloo almost has BW on lock, and then could come out as the underdog in either ADV or seemingly DPP.

Match 2: lol I feel like a god damn retard predicting like this but oh well. Whoever plays Bluewind will have some great matches. I'll just talk about how I think every player matches up vs. Bluewind. For starters, I think Bluewind and I would be the most interesting matchup. I'd say we are comparable in every metagame objectively. ADV is likely our weakest points. DPP and BW I think we're both playing at high level recently, so if there was a most even matchup in the tour it'd probably be me and BW (except for maybe Krack vs. M Dragon or something like that). ENZ0 probably is probably the mirror of Bluewind imo. ENZ0 and BW split ADV and BW, with DPP being the tie breaker. Krack vs. Bluewind would probably be pretty close too. Slight edge to Krack in ADV, slight edge to BW in BW and then DPP could easily be a toss up.

Finals said:
5. Bloo vs. (2. Bluewind vs. (( 3. undisputed vs. 14. ENZ0 ) vs. 6. Krack)))
LOL my predicts look dum... anyway I want to see a Bloo vs. myself finals. A match for the ages and I can get back at Bloo for Frontier -_-. I'll go through everyone who could play Bloo I suppose lol.

Bloo vs. undisputed: Probably similar to all my other potential matches. ADV and BW would likely be a level playing field if not slightly tipped in Bloo's favor with a slight edge to me in DPP. Bloo isn't a moron though so even though he hasn't been playing DPP as long as I have, he's not going to be some slouch to get here lol.

Bloo vs. ENZ0: Might be tempted to go with ENZ0 just based on metagame matchup. Neither have the flexibility to lose their main metagame and recover in my opinion. Comes down to DPP and I'd give ENZ0 the edge there from experience and knowing that his teams are usually very good.

Bloo vs. Krack: Probably similar to ENZ0, just more even across the board. I'd have no problem believing that all three games would be very close.

Bloo vs. Bluewind: The battle of the blues. I think it would be very similar to if I were playing Bloo. Bloo and Bluewind should concentrate on winning ADV and DPP where each has a slight edge over the other, and then BW will come down to team matchup. Would be fun games to watch.

Yeah my predicts look funny, but I wanted to fill out a full bracket, so I tried to do it in the most objective way possible lol

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI

5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI

1. DracoMalfoy vs. 16. Aqualouis - Draco is beast at adv
2. Bluewind vs. 15. blarajan - i <3 bluewind
3. undisputed vs. 14. ENZ0 - close but undisputed is cuter
4. reyscarface vs. 13. Pikaone - reyscarface doesn't lose
5. Bloo vs. 12. BIHI - no one can beat bloo
6. Krack vs. 11. xtrashine - xtrashine
7. McMeghan vs. 10. M Dragon - m dragon is a nice guy
8. Golden Sun vs. 9. Kevin Garrett - golden sun is cool

Bluewind and I are most likely going to play on the deadline date lol. This is just a hard time for both of us.

Otherwise, congratulations to all of the other finalists and hope for some ggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)