Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 12 Finals [Won by Kevin Garrett]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just watched the matches - fuckin intense games, man. I could see why the tension between KG and Bluewind was so high. Much respect to both of you - great teams, great battles; hope to see more action from you guys.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
it's ok bluewind, at least you won the title of biggest pokemon finals loser from me.

Congrats KG. Bluewind, amazing job you did there bro, you made two finals, only VIL did that ages ago, you made #1 and #2 seed on those, also #3 seed last tour, and lost both finals to "pokemon online" factors. You've grown up alot as a player since your DPP UU days (as i remember when i was on latin america last year) and made incredible accomplishments, congratulations as well man. Also good job Bloo on hosting such an exciting tournament !

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Congrats for winning KG!

Entered these tours all these times and you finally got the trophy.

congrats kg

Bluewind you're a class act; sorry it's gone down like this. I wouldn't be able to handle it like you have. Keep your head up.

Congrats Kevin! I've looked up to you as a player since I joined Smogon so I'm glad to see you finally get this done.
Great job Bluewind for making it this far, as well.

congratulations. you been at it forever, glad you finally got it. tough luck bluewind, but such is pokemon.

First, I'd like to thank everyone that helped me in this thing. Bloo (love you (BAN ME PLEASE)), Earthworm, Heist, am, ENZ0, Snype, Iconic, Lamppost, who helped me a lot with teambuilding; as well as all people from #nowhere that helped me test (sorry if I forgot someone, it's just a bit cloudy atm). Even though Pokemon is perhaps the worst, most unrewarding game ever invented, and even though hax is just stupid, it was great to see how you guys made yourselves available to help me win this, I really appreciate it (even though part of it might be motivated by the fact KG is a dickhead; I'll get there)

How can you not thank the mighty Eo Ut Mortus??

Also congrats, KG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)