Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 13 Finals [Won by ToF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
and mind saves the thread again!
anyway, quick summary: male misplayed adv sorta and in dpp he totally chose the wrong team. gg both of you and especially me

Congrats ToF! Nice to see you got that trophy.

Good Job Malekith!

EDIT: That is probably the cleanest Smogon Tour Finals I have witnessed, so cut the crap - everyone.

i won adv with some luck and dpp cleanly, ggs malekith.

ADV: http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Malekith-vs-ToF--2012-07-01-private2028925777
DPP: http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Malekith-vs-ToF--2012-07-01-private1971914664

lots of people to thank obviously and i guarantee im gonna miss a lot of people, but here's a short list:

bloo, mop, eo, dracomalfoy, scimjara, harsha, d4rr3n, limitless, luck, blarajan, omicron, pttp, squirrel, even stellar all helped me in terms of building teams and battling throughout the tour. its funny even tho me and bloo were opponents we helped each other and i think it worked out better that way. get ready for that bo3 soon kid!

apart from all the testing, i appreciate the guys that were behind me all tour long:

aldaron, kd24, mcmeghan, ojama, august, mostwanted, giga punch, loki, kg, enz0, bkc, twash, taylor, prem, stallion, symph, LONELYNESS and a buncha other dudes that im most definitely forgetting.

all my opponents were class in the tour and i know i got lucky against some people, but the bottom line is this game sucks and we all know that. maybe if i get time later on ill play another tour but who knows. tour is definitely my favorite tournament on smogon and i appreciate all the hosts that take time to do this.

special shoutout goes to dracomalfoy actually for providing me with most of my playoff teams. he is a damn good teambuilder and battler and you deserve the trophy just as much as i do!

hey august we both have trophies now son ;)

reyscarface and badass even get shoutouts for adding fuel to the fire, thanks dudes

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Congratulations man, I knew your time would come.

You have a good life ahead of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)