Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 13 Finals [Won by ToF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to take a moment to congratulate Heist on the fantastic effort that he put in this season. It takes a great deal of dedication to perform so consistently for such a long period of time and I don't think people really understand the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes. I've seen this man go for days without sleep, striving to perfect his teams and master the more intricate details of his battle strategy. There is an undeniable connection that he has developed with this game, it allows him to enter the minds of his opponents and I believe is the secret behind his success. His battle style is truly magnificent to behold, I could sit and watch him weave his magic for hours upon hours and be left wanting more. I wish you all the best for this finals series man, because you above all else truly deserve to hold that pink trophy proudly above your head.

1. reyscarface vs. 16. Sergio Aguero
2. Bloo vs. 15. Bluewind
3. Malekith vs. 14. LizardMan
4. M Dragon vs. 13. Ciele
5. ToF vs. 12. idiotfrommars
6. DracoMalfoy vs. 11. SoulWind
7. Cristal vs. 10. Steiner
8. kd24 vs. 9. McMeghan

I'm rooting for either Soulwind or IFM to win it all

2. Bloo vs. 15. Bluewind
3. Malekith vs. 14. LizardMan - dark horse
4. M Dragon vs. 13. Ciele - has to win one sooner or later
5. ToF vs. 12. idiotfrommars - one of the best tournament players
8. kd24 vs. 9. McMeghan

2. Bloo vs. 15. Bluewind
8. kd24 vs. 9. McMeghan

2. Bloo vs. 15. Bluewind
8. kd24 vs. 9. McMeghan

3 spanish player :3
GL.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
1. reyscarface vs. 16. Sergio Aguero - BW, DPP. I'd prefer rey to win this one, but Sergio Haxxero won't be defeated.
2. Bloo vs. 15. Bluewind - BW, ADV. I like Bloo so Bloo will win, that's all.
3. Malekith vs. 14. LizardMan - I love you both guys and you're both very good so... good luck
4. M Dragon vs. 13. Ciele - BW, DPP, ADV. Sorry Ciele, but Master Dragon is in da place
5. ToF vs. 12. idiotfrommars - BW, ADV
6. DracoMalfoy vs. 11. SoulWind - BW, ADV. It will be close but i'm pretty confident, Soulwind will get it.
7. Cristal vs. 10. Steiner - BW, DPP, ADV. Cristal will win the whole thing so he'll obviously win agaisnt Steiner...
8. kd24 vs. 9. McMeghan - BW, DPP, ADV. ... and McMeghan will lose against Cristal, so he has to reach the final, which means that he has to beat Kd.

2. Bloo vs. 15. Bluewind
8. kd24 vs. 9. McMeghan

1. reyscarface vs. 16. Sergio Aguero - rey is currently in zen mode. He's been doing well in tournies and #1 seed speaks for itself. He'll win all of the 3 tiers provided he doesn't trip up on his own ego. (ADV, DPP, BW)
2. Bloo vs. 15. Bluewind - Highlight match of the round. Bluewind is very good at DPP, while Bloo is very good at BW. It comes down to ADV which is any of their game depending on their teams and how they play on the day. I have a feeling that Bluewind is going to reveal something in the last few turns that will sweep Bloo, so I'll go with him. (ADV, DPP)
3. Malekith vs. 14. LizardMan - LizardMan has notably been playing better recently, but Malekith will give him a run for his money. I think LizardMan will win ADV, and Male DPP. They're both even in BW, but I'm calling Malekith to get a crucial crit that will be fatal for Lizard. (ADV, BW)
4. M Dragon vs. 13. Ciele - Another good game. Ciele has the advantage in BW and is pretty good in ADV, but M Dragon knows old gens like religion and will use something unorthodox to mess Ciele up. It comes down to DPP where they're both even. It will be a long and bloodthirsty battle, but M Dragon will fall to a Hydro Pump crit from Starmie. (DPP, BW)
5. ToF vs. 12. idiotfrommars - ToF has a clean advantage in DPP, while IFM has one in BW. However, ToF has done exceptionally well in ADV this tour, so I think he's gonna take it. (ADV, DPP)
6. DracoMalfoy vs. 11. SoulWind - Draco is like M Dragon in that he has a lot of experience in ADV. He's picked up DPP well quite quickly and I can see him doing the same for BW. I haven't seen anything spectacular from SoulWind, so I think this is going to be a 3-0 for Harry Potter's Best Friend. (ADV, DPP, BW)
7. Cristal vs. 10. Steiner - I've only seen Steiner play BW, Cristal is more well rounded (ADV, DPP)
8. kd24 vs. 9. McMeghan - While I think kd has the edge in DPP due to more experience, McMeghan excels at BW and knows his stuff well in ADV. (ADV, BW)

2. Bloo vs. 15. Bluewind
8. kd24 vs. 9. McMeghan
Lizardman to win it all!

1. reyscarface vs. 16. Sergio Aguero (DPP, ADV) ---- sergio will completely outplay rey, no hax. Rey will, however, say there were 'random predicts'
2. Bloo vs. 15. Bluewind (DPP, ADV) ---- when watching this match i'll be like, wearingblue clothes, listening to blues and eating a blue banana while looking somebody into his blue eyes.
3. Malekith vs. 14. LizardMan (BW, DPP, ADV) ---- because i can't predict
4. M Dragon (ADV, DPP) vs. 13. Ciele ---- lol i have no idea which tiers these guys play this is pretty random
5. ToF vs. 12. idiotfrommars (ADV, BW) ifm will pull through
6. DracoMalfoy vs. 11. SoulWind (BW, DPP) ---- Soulwind is a fucking cool dude, he deserves to win for being cool.
7. Cristal (idk lol all three i guess?) vs. 10. Steiner ---- Who the fuck is Steiner
8. kd24 vs. 9. McMeghan (ADV, BW) ---- this foreign fucker is a fucking good foreign fucker

2. Bloo vs. 15. Bluewind
8. kd24 vs. 9. McMeghan

why is this so hard lol

2. Bloo vs. 15. Bluewind
8. kd24 vs. 9. McMeghan

DracoMalfoy or M Dragon to win this season

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
2. Bloo vs. 15. Bluewind
8. kd24 vs. 9. McMeghan

Steiner to murk everything in sight and win

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Bluewind to win the whole thing, no doubts.

Also can all these logs be saved, I'd love to be able to see them after the whole thing ends, pretty please

Grind Pantera

1. reyscarfacevs. 16. Sergio Aguero - I never expect a person from the gay species to win a match let alone the whole tournament. But 'Kun' Aguero will win the tournament.

atticus sometimes I really think you get too attached to me, you seem to always talk and think about me. If you're into men rey will surely have something for you.

That being said good luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)