Lavos

Banned deucer.
won adv
won dpp

ggs and thanks for being such a sport in the face of tbolt paras

also 1k post? oO

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Good games man. Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

I want to thank mostwanted for pulling me into this season. I wasn't even going to join and he needed an extra player in week 1 otherwise the tour wouldn't work. Kind of sucked me into playing 9 weeks. Kind of pleased I got this far at least. lol

FOR POSTERITY:

:adam::adam::adam::adam::adam::adam::adam::adam:

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Finish up those games today everyone. There won't be a deadline extension. If you haven't scheduled already, find your opponent and get them done ASAP.

I thought this Tour was Ojama's to win. Sucks that he had to lose through bad luck after such a strong regular season performance. I heard he was mature about getting haxed though, so good for you Ojama. I'm sure you'll get a trophy soon.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I thought this Tour was Ojama's to win. Sucks that he had to lose through bad luck after such a strong regular season performance. I heard he was mature about getting haxed though, so good for you Ojama. I'm sure you'll get a trophy soon.
amen...ojama tour 15

Alice

The worst taste in music
lol

Rooting for both Vinc and Malekith =)

Edit: tho it would be hilarious if Frexa wins it all XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)