Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 14 Finals [Won by McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match description, courtesy of yours truly....

So here we are, at a McDonald's drive-thru, looking at a menu, trying to decide what to order. In mere seconds it occurs to you, "I want McChicken, with a side of McNuggets." A wise choice you made, as the meal you ordered reflects the finals of ST14. In the red corner, we have a chicken, a blazin' kickin' chicken. Don't let his species fool you, his fiery kickin' exterior helped him conquer such threats as Bloose, Heist, and Vincnumeros. Clearly, some sort of luck was a factor in result those three best-of-threes. But I digress. In the blue corner, we have McMeghan, a man who needs no introduction. Quite possibly one of the only Smogon users whose brother offers them a chance to caress his moose in his spare time and one of the only users who avoids getting near "benches of (BAN ME PLEASE)s." Will this kickin' chicken continue the dream and add a pink trophy to his repertoire? or will McMeghan extract his "cheaty Chinese revenge" to gain the upperhand?

So here we are, at a McDonald's drive-thru, looking at a menu, trying to decide what to order. In mere seconds it occurs to you, "I want McChicken, with a side of McNuggets." A wise choice you made, as the meal you ordered reflects the finals of ST14. In the red corner, we have a chicken, a blazin' kickin' chicken. Don't let his species fool you, his fiery kickin' exterior helped him conquer such threats as Bloose, Heist, and Vincnumeros. Clearly, some sort of luck was a factor in result those three best-of-threes. But I digress. In the blue corner, we have McMeghan, a man who needs no introduction. Quite possibly one of the only Smogon users whose brother offers them a chance to caress his moose in his spare time and one of the only users who avoids getting near "benches of (BAN ME PLEASE)s." Will this kickin' chicken continue the dream and add a pink trophy to his repertoire? or will McMeghan extract his "cheaty Chinese revenge" to gain the upperhand?
Please don't distract the finalists with obnoxious posts like this; it's time to fuckus

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
lol bkc is a fucking tank. strong as hell. very proud to call him my student

go win it boy

lol... calling bkc YOUR student, gorgie trying to ride on others hard work as usual

yes my son will win it all, and defeat the dastardly villain in the DPP and BW metagames

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
After a clear discussion with KG as to why BKC and I would appreciate a 2 weeks dead-line, KG has been nice enough to allow it.

That means:

- We have never played the final. BKC's idea to troll the thread was interesting but his poor log-modelization cut it off pretty quickly (yes, there are spectators in the "DPP" log). I hope you will forget such details in our games ahah!

- The final will likely take place on the 22 or 23 (at the very best) December and we appreciate once again the extra deadline since we're both in our final/assignements period of the year.

The server and the hour will be communicated in due time.

Guys shut up i´ve teached BKC noone else hehehe ;D *just kidding :)
i wish meghan and bkc McMeghan good luck but i would like that BKC is winning the whole thing :D

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
was that even a troll attempt? seriously can we just give the full on retard award to anyone who actually believed that..

ALSO GL BKC

To make sure you are fully satisfied, King, BKC told me to say that him and McMeghan are now going to play on the 14th of February. You're welcome.

[13:50] <&BKC> me and mcmeghan decided on feb. 14th
[13:50] <+Ginku> lol
[13:50] <&BKC> we need time to perfect our teams
[13:50] <+Ginku> valentine
[13:50] <&BKC> valentines day special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)