Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 15 - Finals [Won by Ojama]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TV-Rocka cant loose because i will support him lol
He will take ADV and DPP
Even if TVR looses i cant see any way how SoulWind is going to win vs Ojama or undi without massive bs luck!

Undisputed>Ojama

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Ok, regarding the deadline: preferably, try to complete the games by this Sunday, June 9, 2013 @ 11:59 PM EDT. If that isn't possible, I won't kill you guys if you take an extra day or two after that to finish the matches. All I ask is for this to not be dragged out too long!

On another note, AB2 contributed semifinal write-ups on his own accord, so I have edited them into the OP. Check them out if you're interested. If anyone else would like to contribute write-ups for these semifinals or for when the finalists are known, contact me!

TV-Rocka and I will be playing on Saturday, around 4 PM GMT +1 (maybe a bit later), so everyone is welcome to watch it.
For those that don't find their way with timezones, it's 1h50m before this time.
Spain is GMT+2 now :)

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
lost bw2, won adv and won dpp after turn 1 crit remotely stupid.

ggs overall, especially adv and dpp which were heart attacks

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
big SoulWind.

I'm a fan of undisputed cause he uses blizzspam, so I'm rooting for him. Ojama is pretty cool too even though he won't tutor me adv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)