Smogon Tour Season 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem playing on ShowDown but some people don't have the time to build more than one functional team (especially because most students are here and the last few months of school are the most intense) and many players use only one team focusing on the surprise factor of some sets but with the allow spectators their plan would go to hell.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have no problem playing on ShowDown but some people don't have the time to build more than one functional team (especially because most students are here and the last few months of school are the most intense) and many players use only one team focusing on the surprise factor of some sets but with the allow spectators their plan would go to hell.
I mean if you really plan to do well in this tour overall and claim you are indeed a good player, you should probably be able to build more than one functional team fairly easily ~n_n~

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
you shouldnt be needing to build more than 2/3 teams... tour is too fast for proper counterteam building

I know Italians have pride and honor.

Are you gonna let this woman say this?

[20:51] <&gengar> the italians are going to form a revolution
[20:51] <&gengar> led by weirdshitsux
[20:51] <&gengar> because you took away their disallow
[20:51] <&gengar> you tyrant
[20:52] <@Madara> :=/
[20:52] <&Mizuhime> hello friends
[20:52] <&Mizuhime> who cares
[20:52] <&Mizuhime> what Italians do or think
[20:52] <&Mizuhime> ~n_n~
~

I know Italians have pride and honor

Are you gonna let this woman say this?

[20:51] <&gengar> the italians are going to form a revolution
[20:51] <&gengar> led by weirdshitsux
[20:51] <&gengar> because you took away their disallow
[20:51] <&gengar> you tyrant
[20:52] <@Madara> :=/
[20:52] <&Mizuhime> hello friends
[20:52] <&Mizuhime> who cares
[20:52] <&Mizuhime> what Italians do or think
[20:52] <&Mizuhime> ~n_n~
~
Just for info, I didn't see "italians" forming revolutions or somewhat. Just one italian user has expressed his opinion bout that clause. I can understand him and he's not totally wrong, especially for gimmick sets, but w/e, real men plays everywhere at everytime without complainings, but pls stop thinking bout us as a "group" when everyone is for his own.
I don't give a fuck for almost every bs told for fun or for joke, but this disgusted me, it sounded a bit racist.

Last edited:
Just for info, I didn't see "italians" forming revolutions or somewhat. Just one italian user has expressed his opinion bout that clause. I can understand him and he's not totally wrong, especially for gimmick sets, but w/e, real men plays everywhere at everytime without complainings, but pls stop thinking bout us as a "group" when everyone is for his own.
I don't give a fuck for almost every bs told for fun or for joke, but this disgusted me, it sounded a bit racist.
So if someone thinks of italians as a group.. that's racist? lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)