Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 6 Finals: FINALS! [Won by Earthworm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Earthworm vs Gouki

Same rules apply as before.

Congratulations to both players for making it this far!

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats guys, both worthy winners, but I have to go with Earthworm to take it.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well done to the both of you for making it this far. I wish you both the best of luck in the finals.

Gouki, make sure you have both eyes functioning properly, otherwise Earthworm will take advantage of that and demolish you.

Earthworm, try to win so I place 5th. ;]

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
I like this Earthworm vs Earthworm final.... but I can't wait to see Gouki_Uber! Too close to call, depends on how well Gouki can make a Ubers team!

Good luck to both =)

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've never heard of either of these randoms. I just flipped a coin and it tells me Gouki will win. Go Gouki!

Good luck to both though.

Rooting for Earthworm to win, but for Gouki to teach EW some better taste in anime as his dying act ~_~

Holy shit Gouki :DDD I'm so happy for you bro, just here to say I'm rooting for Gouki to take this :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)