Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 6 Finals: FINALS! [Won by Earthworm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
gouki can't be stopped he's canadian. Although i feel sorry for two friends colliding, the one that lives closer to me will be superior

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gouki takes the cake!!!!!!

*finally predicting for him* ~_~

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
gl to both of you, hoping EW gets up for Australia but predicting Gouki.

EDIT: Now rooting for Gouki as I helped test his uber team ^_^

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
we're probably doing this in the next hour or two, if you guys want to watch

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Congrats EW.

Although, I am officially the tour winner, as we played a tour style OU match winner takes all and i won 5-0.

I'll have my badge please :).

But yeah seriously congrats, that UU match in particular was amazing. I'm in love with gouki's team, and EW's sets were pretty awesome.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Kinda reminded me of how my matches with gouki were played out! Nice UU game, Ubers lacked a bit!

Gouki comeback for next tour! (and me)

Congrats Earthworm, you deserve it!

Way to go EW. Judging by everyone's posts, no hax was involved lol, so my prediction on why he wins was wrong, but he won so ^_^

In celebration, we should all watch Hentai LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)