1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Tour Season 6 Finals: Round 1

Discussion in 'Smogon Tour' started by Aeolus, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

damn it east side ;_;
  2. Max

Max yadig
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Hi, stop making stupid posts in this thread. I was nice this time and didn't infract anyone, so no more bullshit please.

Good luck to those still in the finals!
  3. Olie

Olie

I should point out, I'm not surprised that Arin has advanced, mainly because getting to the top 8 in the first place is something to brag about, and this would require an immense amount of skill, so good work man! And good luck to the rest of the finalists!
  4. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

PMed Taylor since we seem to have timezone issues, I am confident that we will be able to meet the deadline though.
  5. Taylor

Taylor stardust infinite
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Lost in UU and OU and won in Ubers. Congrats on EW for making it to the semi-finals!
  6. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

Confirming my win, thanks.
  7. Fabbles

Fabbles LN_Slayer
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Lost 0-2 in a good UU game where Fire Blast was mean to me, then lost Ubers cause I thought way too much about the game. I indeed LOST THE GAME.

Good luck to Gouki!
  8. Gouki

Gouki nice times all the times
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

i won uu 2-0 in an insanely close match, then won ubers and ou 5-0

good games fabbles
  9. darkie

darkie mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

gouki yeah!!!
  10. Venom

Venom red eyes no visine
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

earthworm wins this
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)