Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Earthworm vs Arin
Maniaclyrasist vs Gouki

With Earthworm taking it all.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Earthwom vs Arin
Maniaclyrasist vs Gouki

although really its anyone's game, I doubt any match will be lop-sided

I've been trying to get in contact with EW. But I haven't seen him on Smogon Server ever since Round 2 started.

I just faced Earthworm yesterday on the ladder, how can you be sure that he hasn't been on since this round has started, when there is already evidence that contradicts your statement?

I just faced Earthworm yesterday on the ladder, how can you be sure that he hasn't been on since this round has started, when there is already evidence that contradicts your statement?
I stated: "But I haven't seen him on Smogon Server ever since Round 2 started."

I haven't "seen him." Your statement doesn't contradict to anything.

So I am trying to find him so we can get the battle on the road, but I haven't seen him on the server.

And as darkie stated I should PM him on this forum and configure a time for us to battle.

I beat Arin in UU and OU and he beat me in Ubers.
Confirming my loss. You put up a great challenge. I hope you win the tournament, mate.

Sorry to everyone that expected that I'd win even though everyone thinks of me as a dark horse. And I would like to thank you for supporting me. Atleast I have made it this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)