1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Tour - Season 7 Finals - Round 1

Discussion in 'Smogon Tour' started by Aeolus, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

Loki and I have only played Ubers so far, we should get the others done shortly.
  2. Gouki

Gouki nice times all the times
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

Mien won OU, then I won UU and uber.

ggs man
  3. mien

mien
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

gg =)
    Certainly the OU battle taking 2 hours to complete
  4. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

I won Ubers then Loki won OU and UU.

Good games, good luck in the rest of the tour!
  5. Loki

Loki like seashells
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournamentis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Champion

gg Earthworm, that was a hard fought series. both ou and ubers came down to pp stalling lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)