Smogon Tour - Season 7 Finals - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 3 for 4 last round. And I sort of figured Gouki would win last round. Let's see if I can pull it off this round.....

I say Gouki beats Flax in UU and Ubers. OU if need be played will likely go to Flax. Gouki is just on fire right now though and I think the only person that can stop his rampage is......

Loki. So obviously I'm picking Loki to beat Dragonfruit here. Dragonfruit I think will win UU, Loki should take Ubers and Loki will then win OU. As much as Gouki is tearing things up Loki is arguably doing it just as well with the big upset over last season's champ Earthworm. Loki should be able to add another trophy to his collection and join goof as the only other player with a Smogon Tourney and a Smogon Tour trophy.

And there's my analysis....yeah I know no one really cares lol.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
flax vs Gouki
Dragonfruit vs Loki

Gouki and Loki were the two hottest players coming into the Finals, and I expect them to move on. I think they will win both UU and Ubers, but I am not sure about OU.

Still sticking with Gouki to win it all.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
PMed flax

If I'm just 'hot' then this must be a ten month blaze ~_~

Heh I wonder what kd is doing...

loki v. gouki final

gouki wins unless lucki

congratulations to everyone who got into the finals; these battles should both be pretty good. (i was hoping dragonfruit v. flax so we could have loki v. gouki but i guess i can wait a round ff)

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gouki and Loki final, then it could go either way. I think Loki will be the slight favourite and just pinch a win to claim his second Trophy and first Smogon Tour win. Then they'll be a rematch in Smogon Tournament #5 where Gouki will get his revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)