1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Tour - Season 7 Finals - Round 2

Discussion in 'Smogon Tour' started by Aeolus, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

sunday is the lords day off, obviously he wants everyone to watch his spectacular win =x
  2. Lunar Solstice

Lunar Solstice

Gouki and Loki for finals.
  3. locopoke

locopoke indulges in unsavory behavior
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Too much Gouki/Loki action, I'm rooting for the underdogs.
  4. NightFalcon

NightFalcon

You mean underDOG right? Loki is already guaranteed for the finals haha.
  5. Gouki

Gouki nice times all the times
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

deserved to win all 3 games but got absolutely totally bullshitted in ou and uu, including shoddy literally giving the ou match away

go loki
  6. Flax

Flax

I won 4:0 in OU, sorry for that weird thing...
    I lost (forgot the result, 0:2?) in Ubers, gg
    I won 1:0 in UU, sorry for the hax. :(

I wish I could say something synthesising, but I'm not able to because of my English D:

//edit:
    He was something stupid written, i forgot something, sorry...

//edit2:
    Lol, i heard you were laughing about "syntehsising" :D, i dont know the word... something "reconstructive?" or something like that...? lol looked it up in a dictonary
  7. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

yup so i was right

and therefore, flax wins this entire tournament
  8. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

loki will crush flax. just sayin'
  9. Stathakis

Stathakis I hax people in real life
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Field Ranger

wait elaborate on what happened in ou
  10. Gouki

Gouki nice times all the times
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

guaranteed win was taken away by two consecutive full paras followed by a crit, then i set up a scizor sweep anyway but shoddy decided to pick my next move for me while i was trying to type something in the chat tab (it wasn't bullet punch which was the last move used). it wasn't even a case of cancelling the move too late, i really don't know what happened. oh well!
  11. NightFalcon

NightFalcon

Yeah that's basically bullshit. I would really say to have the match replayed but they probably won't even let you do that. I still think Gouki is the better player as it stands.

Picking Loki to rip Flax to shreds and show everyone how good he is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)