Smogon Tour: Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You sign up on these forums and then you will be paired up and play your matches out on Shoddy

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wait, so the sign-ups always start at 8:00 EST?

So that means... (gets out calculator) I'll have to play at 1:00 in the morning, since I use GMT? Ah, well...

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is not a Sign-Up thread! Please refraim from posting here, if you have any questions regarding the tour, please follow this link:

http://www.smogon.com/tournaments/tour/

If you still have any questions, ask in the Shoddy Battle Server. (Or post here if you must, but it may take a while to get an answer).

Sorry to post here but I find it odd that every person I downed Rd. 1 in Week 1, went on to win the tour in Week 2. Refer to DP OU weeks 1 and 4. Will the curse continue? :0

Why cant we play the tour with 96 people? I see how 64 people join under 30 sec, that s crazy. If somebody has a little lag he wont be in.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Why cant we play the tour with 96 people? I see how 64 people join under 30 sec, that s crazy. If somebody has a little lag he wont be in.

Meh well that's your problem. Just keep refreshing the page over and over until 8pm hits. That's what I do and my computer tends to have some lag, and I'm usually the 15th or 16th person in.

Please note that the current UU suspect Pokémon are banned from today's tour. The six suspect Pokémon are Crobat, Froslass, Abomasnow, Staraptor, Gallade, and Raikou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)