Playoffs Smogon Tour - Season Nine Finals [Won by Zak91]

Status
Not open for further replies.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
well done zak,
well done IPL,
and well done Aeolus / everyone else who hosted this season.

Congratulations to the champion Zak91 and the runner-up imperfectluck and thanks to the hosts Aeolus et al! I hope there is another tour before Gen V because they are pretty awesome.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
As I mentioned in my thread, it will start in a few days once I get confirmation from the tournament directors and such.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Thanks to everyone for a massively successful season. We'll see everyone again for the next installment of the Smogon Tour in August! Please reference the "Major Tournament Schedule" posted on the tournament homepage and also as announcement in the Tournaments forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)