Smogon Tour X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
The tenth season of the Smogon Tour will be here before you know it! The first tour will be held on:

Friday, August 27th 2010

This is absolutely going to be the largest Smogon Tour ever because the season has been expanded to 12 full weeks of competition instead of 9. We will retain the same OU, UU, Uber format used in Season 9 and all rules are viewable on the tournaments section of the site. Get excited for Smogon Tour X!

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just letting everyone know the tour stats will be continued, so even if you don't think you will be able to contend for a Tour X trophy you can still put up a good W/L!

Should be a fun 12! weeks.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Smogon is currently changing over to roman numerals to make everything look much more official.

Can't wait for Smogon Tour XXX!

Getting ready for this, since my last tour was cut short due to technical problems just as I started getting some wins. Time to get back into UU and Uber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)