Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
won in a close 2-1 series, ggs

I ~believe~ I would've won the last game without the luck but sorry if that's not true I guess

A def. drop late-game took away ~ a 50% chance of winning off of a low damage roll, so it comes down to chance anyways. GL in future rounds and ggs.

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Activity Win Request

vmed opp at the start of the round, and he has missed multiple scheduled times as well as being inactive in general (only 2 logons for about an hour each since the start of the round)

Activity Win Request

I posted on my opponents profile on the 8th, and then he responded a week later on my profile, saying that he would like to play on the weekend. Note that he was not on Smogon for 10 days (https://smogon.com/forums/posts/5234369/). He did not show up on Saturday or Sunday at the specified time. I left another message with my available times for this week and he has not responded and doesn't look like he will. I deserve the activity win because my opponent has shown no indication of wanting to complete these battles.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Activity Win Request

Pako has missed around 4-5 scheduled times, he always says he will be on all day, I wait for hours, he doesnt show up. I asked him to take the initiative on setting it up and finding me on IRC but he never did that either.

Based doesn't want to play last week, so I told him to send me a pm when he feels free. Pm'd him again, still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)