Finals Official Smogon Tournament XI - Finals [Won by WhiteQueen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold
I will be so sad if WhiteQueen doesn't win. She's been preparing for months and to come all this way to lose by someone who was eliminated earlier (no disrespect to TDs or the participants) would be disappointing :[

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Thanks for the sentiment. I don't have a problem with the TDs' decision, and I really couldn't carelsss who I'll be playing. (Hopefully CBB because that's like having a bye.) The only thing that irks me is I have to wait another month to play my games.

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Thanks for the sentiment. I don't have a problem with the TDs' decision, and I really couldn't carelsss who I'll be playing. (Hopefully CCB because that's like having a bye.) The only thing that irks me is I have to wait another month to play my games.
Whitequee please. We all know you're just warming up ready to take the trophy.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
My potential opponent from toughest to easiest.

1. blunder -- I legitimately felt bad for this guy after witnessing his hard fought battles against c0mp, only to get trolled in the semi. I could have easily been in his spot, except I neither share my teams with anyone nor do I ever seek out anyone for help, so there's no way anyone would know what I'll be using to counterteam it. Of all the participants, he won the most matches, thus deserving of this spot
2. BKC -- one of the few "superstar" players on Smogon that I finally have to admit is not overrated. He'll be a tough foe whether it's Round 3 or the Final
3. Doppelsolder - against this dude, I could bring SmashPass and win easily. Unfortunately, I'm not a peasant like -Tsunami-
4. Bluwing -- don't know what to say about you
5. radianthero156 - don't know what to say about you
6. CrashinBoomBang -- you're only ranked this high because I don't know the other two people
7. z0m(no g)OG ;_; -- sorry don't know you
8. UltiMario -- sorry don't know you

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
dekzeh

hi, i agree with you that if we have definitive logs of ghosting we should dq the offending people

since your deleted posts have very strong language and demands, ill assume you actually have this evidence, so can you please pm me these offending logs, preferably with the ghosting parts bolded??

the only logs i have seen are what blunder has linked, that convo with bloo / hugo, where bloo keeps asking him what he will do, and then halfway through the log, in between game 1 and game 2, blunder asks team advice (not in battle advice), and then as the battle continues bloo only asks him, not the other way around

if you, however, have these definitive logs, please pm them to me; I Will Take Action.

i mean, i assume you wouldnt make such extreme demands without having real evidence right????

Stratos

Banned deucer.
i never actually saw the blunder/bloo logs beyond the casedvictory videos but im 99% sure at one point bloo says "you could go skarm"

edit: sorry, the line is you could go manaphy maybe

edit2: talked it over with aldaron and we agreed that without blunder asking, bloo giving advice isnt punishable so w/e

Last edited:

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion

indeed. not for one moment would i doubt the incriminating evidence pwnemon is providing about how bloo says that "blunder could go skarm". good job being even more of an actual scooby doo than your brethren

gg rh just wait like 2 weeks lol

edit: ayyy lmao Aldaron look at these logs from adv cup

[2015-04-22, 12:16:39 AM] Mizuzu: cb boom kills steel type for the rest of the team
[2015-04-22, 12:16:40 AM] Mizuzu: and that’s how it works
[2015-04-22, 12:16:48 AM] Mizuzu: jsyk
[2015-04-22, 12:16:59 AM] Mizuzu: cos metagross is
[2015-04-22, 12:17:02 AM] Mizuzu: ubers stupid
[2015-04-22, 12:17:03 AM] Keith: ik
[2015-04-22, 12:17:16 AM] Keith: do i just blam here
[2015-04-22, 12:17:19 AM] Keith: or eq
[2015-04-22, 12:17:20 AM] Mizuzu: im not in game
[2015-04-22, 12:17:21 AM] Mizuzu: lemme see
[2015-04-22, 12:17:26 AM] Keith: http://smogtours.psim.us/battle-gen3ou-52858
[2015-04-22, 12:17:39 AM] Mizuzu: i’d blam lol
[2015-04-22, 12:17:52 AM] Mizuzu: and blam
[2015-04-22, 12:18:04 AM] Keith: ok now
[2015-04-22, 12:18:09 AM] Keith: pert?
[2015-04-22, 12:18:13 AM] Keith: i think hes gonna go flygon.
[2015-04-22, 12:18:20 AM] Mizuzu: yeah

keith is pwnemon if it wasn't obvious enough haha who else

and theres A LOT more to that log thats just a snippet of what really happened.

Last edited:

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
[18:50:39] <Stratos> you said to pm you logs, there is this http://puu.sh/hy1gC/8b2719b7fe.png
[18:50:56] <Stratos> i mean its not like an entire game of being ghosted or anything but
[18:51:27] <aldaron> yes, that is the log ive seen
[18:51:34] <aldaron> where bloo keeps asking blunder questions
[18:51:46] <aldaron> blunder responds sure, but im not sure i can punish someone for responding to a question
[18:51:59] <aldaron> the only time blunder asks bloo is when they in between matches and he asks for team advice
[18:52:33] <Stratos> right
[18:52:59] <Stratos> im js that there was a suggestion from madara at one point and it wouldnt be hard for dekzeh to say thats ghosting
[18:54:01] <aldaron> if he claims that someone responding to questions is ghosting then he is an idiot and i will go back to ignoring him
[18:54:16] <aldaron> it wasnt even stretching the question thing by asking every turn
[18:54:23] <aldaron> it was like 8 turns or something
[18:54:25] <Stratos> idc one way or the other
[18:54:33] <Stratos> i personally dont think blunder should be punished
[18:55:11] <Stratos> im js that "you could go manaphy" is more than asking a question
[18:57:02] <aldaron> the asking question point is to delineate who was instigating the conversation for in battle conversation
[18:57:13] <aldaron> as far as i can tell, it was only bloo
[18:57:19] <aldaron> and blunder was responding
[18:57:32] <aldaron> bloo stating what blunder should do
[18:57:36] <aldaron> when blunder doesnt ask for it
[18:57:40] <aldaron> isnt punishable to me
[18:57:49] <Stratos> makes sense

is what I think about that log

Admittedly, in my time, we didn't even talk (unless you were earthworm and gouki, who pre-dated skype calls by calling each other internationally during tour) and strongly frowned upon talking about shit during battles (that wasnt stuff like damage calcs or the OCCASIONAL statement) but

times change.

i get people being annoyed at blunder for bloo saying "do this", but honestly, unless blunder explicitly asks for advice that turn, or there is an established pattern, like bloo saying do this for like 80% of the turns and blunder doing it, i cant really punish him for responding to bloo's inquiries

at the very least, ya'll should take this to heart...no matter how trustworthy someone seems, there is a chance what you say might be leaked (not that i'm saying bloo leaked to style)

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
shoutout to mop for linking this thread -- quality entertainment of the "weirdass smogon nerdery" variety

seems like it takes a village to win an "individual" pokemon tournament these days

and fuk aldaron

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
strike that it seems that he's afk but we'll fight as soon as possible

koko is ass who enjoys the Werbung in cinemas

ok probably nothing until tmrw ill be on whenever ultimario

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)