Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity win request

Opp and i scheduled for yesterday and he didnt show up and still hasnt been online for over a day. Have a 21st tonight and am limited to my phone for the day. Conversation can be seen on davidness' wall

Last edited:
Activity Win Request

My opponent and I scheduled the match today at 19:00 GMT+1. He wasn't online and I have ben online until 22:30 GMT+1 without getting a response from him. Tomorrow I won't be able to play before the deadline and I won't be able to play until Monday probs, so I'm requesting the act win.
Im New Attitude's opponent, I overslept by a couple hours due to illness and have contacted to arrange something. I must say the strict European time zones and real short time span are a massive inconvenience, but whatevs.
I know Kingdavid irl and hes been available to do the battle whenever the past week. New Attitude only gave him one possible time he could do the battle and unfortunately my boys been sick. It's kind of ridiculous for him to try and request a win when he's constantly been unavailable.

Activity Win Request
I'm sorry to JabbaTheGriffin, we can still play tomorrow if you would like, but I have to do this just incase. I contacted my opponent through DMs, we planned to play on the last weekend(tomorrow). I contacted him early today trying to schedule the match as we have to play by my time 3PM tomorrow, but have not gotten a reply throughout the whole day. http://i.imgur.com/0YHtG5U.png. Once again sorry to Jabba, as you may contact me later and we can play to decide the winner.

Edit: Lost to Jabba 2-0, gg and gl in rest of tour

Last edited:
I think 11:30 gmt+1 time is approximately soon, so I say lets get it done right now! Whoever doesn't meet this takes the activity L. Its 4:20 am over here but im staying up to meet with crazy European time zones (which I believe should be discouraged from any future events, in my humble opinion). I had to do some intense studying last week and was sick the past few days, but today I got time cuz!!! Floyd Mayweather stopped ducking the fade yesterday so its time to put up or shut up to prove who's the better, no more debates word to my motherfucking nigga Drake the GOAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)