★DOPPELSOLDNER: you are SO bad

★DOPPELSOLDNER: SO SO SO SO SO
★DOPPELSOLDNER: BAD

★DOPPELSOLDNER: seriously
★DOPPELSOLDNER: how can you be that bad

★DOPPELSOLDNER: NICE TRY

THE AFTERMATH:

+DOPPELSOLDNER: tsunami
+DOPPELSOLDNER: are u smashpassing again?
+DOPPELSOLDNER: I know its your ONLY chance
+DOPPELSOLDNER: but it would be ugly :/

Game 3:

★DOPPELSOLDNER: even if I lose, now seriously and not trolling. You SUCK.

★DOPPELSOLDNER: ★VoD Leader Ravenn: unloseable matchup
★DOPPELSOLDNER: I save this
★DOPPELSOLDNER: just in case :)

★DOPPELSOLDNER: VoD lost again. Classic

A legend is born.

Pokemon is entertaining. Those matches weren't. I had to go wash my eyes afterward.
I agree, keep Moonblasting dragonites bro.

i cant tell whos worse, a bp spamming fuccboi or a fuccboi who needed supreme luck to beat a bp spamming fuccboi
id say u 2 both go fuck urselvs
If win batton pass teams would be that easy like you say, it would not be considered an ugly strategy. But... that is new? A player who lost in Round 1 saying shit!! Did your rival used a batton pass? :( I clap you for that failure.

how is doppelsoldner talking shit about smashpass when the only reason he got past r4 is because he brought bp lmao
I have used batton pass in one match in 6 rounds, 1 match of 17. I do not consider that ugly. I used it because you haxx me the first match and I was ver angry, I was going to give you the win for my annoyance, but I prefered to use that team in game 2. Game 3 was a win easy for me. Why you say I am only here for using that team? I had won you with any no-batton pass team.

Sorry if someone of you think I am boring, but this guys saying shit are the real boring.

I agree, keep Moonblasting dragonites bro.

If win batton pass teams would be that easy like you say, it would not be considered an ugly strategy. But... that is new? A player who lost in Round 1 saying shit!! Did your rival used a batton pass? :( I clap you for that failure.

I have used batton pass in one match in 6 rounds, 1 match of 17. I do not consider that ugly. I used it because you haxx me the first match and I was ver angry, I was going to give you the win for my annoyance, but I prefered to use that team in game 2. Game 3 was a win easy for me. Why you say I am only here for using that team? I had won you with any no-batton pass team.

Sorry if someone of you think I am boring, but this guys saying shit are the real boring.

Can you retype this in English please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)