Finals Official Smogon Tournament XII - Finals [no winner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
This tournament has been full of shit ever since the days where august won.

Zak91 was bullshitted vs JabbaTheGriffin
Then came the hugo thing where he exploits a loophole
Then the bloo shit
Now this

Edit: Unfortunately the TDs of then arent here so maybe JabbaTheGriffin can enlighten us on how he got past Zak
Do you have anything better to do than to smoke august's 4 inch chicken? You know he won't be able to transfer over his trophy to you no matter the amount of bjs you give him, correct?

OST pre the WhiteQueen's time was easy to win as hell. You have to beat like 5 people in a bo1 and you get rewarded the trophy. You have been here since 2005 or something and still can't win it despite the level of easiness back then. Maybe stop playing and get a real job.

Be like one of my boys, Hussan Abraham, hustling for them Benjamins at the drive thru:

image.jpeg

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
just posting an image man, not doing anything wrong but it's ok, if you want i'll remove that.
Don't let those rookies scare you off dude. You're fine. They said something to you cause your new, but they didn't say anything to anyone before you because that's their friends whose dicks are lodged 4 stories deep down their throats.

If you wanna be like my boy white queen, you can't give a single shit what anyone gives about you. This is an American ran site boy, you may be from Italy or some shit but this is the land of the free now. Enjoy your first taste of freedom

Edit: BKC dont get offended. I know on rare occasions, people such as yourself actually don't seem to mind dicks being lodged down their throats. I just had to use that example to prove a point

Last edited:

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This tournament has been full of shit ever since the days where august won.

Zak91 was bullshitted vs JabbaTheGriffin
Then came the hugo thing where he exploits a loophole
Then the bloo shit
Now this

Edit: Unfortunately the TDs of then arent here so maybe JabbaTheGriffin can enlighten us on how he got past Zak
he d/ced when i was probably (comfortably over 50%) going to win and match recreate wasn't a thing back then. not too far off normal procedure (especially at that time when we had some pretty bad d/c protocol). d/c has always been a strange territory. i mean we had an spl match decided just this year by a TD playing out the rest of the match with optimal moves which is a little uuuh...presumptuous to say the least.

it was so minor of a deal that i actually had to look it up to refresh my memory.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
R1: Drake'sProdigy gets a bye
R2: Drake'sProdigy vs Genos (clear default here imo)
R3: Genos vs. Jimmy Turtwig
R4: Jimmy Turtwig vs. Vapo
R5: Jimmy Turtwig vs. Croconaw Guy
R6: Jimmy Turtwig vs. Seeme
R7: Seeme vs. bad ass
R8: bad ass vs. Nintendi
R9: bad ass vs. Weegah
R10: bad ass vs. njnp

Noone has made predictions so why not o.o

R1: Drake'sProdigy gets a bye
R2: Drake'sProdigy vs Genos (clear default here imo)
R3: Genos vs. Jimmy Turtwig
R4: Genos vs. Vapo
R5: Genos vs. Croconaw Guy
R6: Genos vs. Seeme
R7: Seeme vs. bad ass
R8: Seeme vs. Nintendi
R9: Seeme vs. Weegah
R10: Seeme vs. njnp

ill follow the train. also lgi seeme :]

Tele

a quality human being
i want coppa evader, cpg's brightest star, smogon's most promising memer as well as youngest player to ever top the ou ladder (according to legend, he did it at the tender age of 9 and almost swallowed his pacifier in the process) updated kiddo to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)