Smogon Tournament #3: Round 2 is Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear

GSC Monarch
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
PMed Slaking master. He hasnt been online for a while. I hope to battle this weekend.

Broly The Legend: can u 2 hours earlier from now?
Broly The Legend: at 12:20 am?
Broly The Legend: on sunday
zerowing[ADV]: Noon?
Broly The Legend: yes
zerowing[ADV]: yeah

so noon PST I guess, he didn't want to battle today
i didnt have my OU with me on my laptop <.< i slept at my gfs mate <.< i have my tema in my desktop one in home <.<today same ill return home on sun so i can battle on sun as we arranged

I forgot to say, there is no log since he forfeited (I do not keep logs, but was going to copy paste at the end). So sorry about that.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I forfeited when I was up 6-5, but every move i made, he outpredicted me. Give him a 5-0 win. gg.
Anything could have happend if you had six pokemon and some fortune..it was wasteful of you to lose your spot by forfeiting that early =[

Since I think Nelo_Angelo might not be receiving my PMs, I'll just post here:

Is 10:00 PM (GMT) good for you? The 5 hour difference is definitely a hurdle, but I think that's probably the most practical time for either of us. I will make an effort to be on Netbattle from 10:00 - 10:30 PM every week day.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
yeah gg. it was really close and not everything worked out how i wanted it to, but its ok im still g80.

Lol I just realized that this was round 2. I'm not going to make a scene, but I'm kind of tired of getting shafted in these tournaments. I've made an effort to be on Netbattle for at least an hour each day, at various times. I've sent Nelo_Angelo 3 PMs asking for good times, and offering times, and I have not seen him onlin once. This happened a couple times before, and I just don't think it's fair. I don't know why I'm being singled out as the inactive member, here.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Lost to Justin#### 0-5. Well, that's a point to everyone in predictions... I'll be back next year... Started Advance pretty late, but will conquer D/P... gg, Justin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)