Smogon Tournament #3: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Deadline: January 7, 2007

ATTENTION: PM ALL BATTLE LOGS TO SKARM. BE SURE TO POST SCORES.

Ruby:

Spotlight:

The Plant vs *Loki 0-2

Ok, usually spotlights are reserved for matches between players who both have *’s next to their name… but let there be no doubt… this will be an excellent match. Poor Loki has been in the spotlight each round since the start, and he must not become complacent this round. Though The Plant is not all that well known… he knows his Pokémon to be sure.

zerowing vs *husk 0-6
Atlas vs *peter_pan 2-0
*Anyone vs OmegaDonut 1-0
CaptKirby vs *JMC 0-3
BBM vs DevilinDenial 2-3
*Darkbolt vs Synchronize 0-1
Pilocus vs Alamaster 2-0

Sapphire:

Spotlights:

*MoP vs *Vineon 5-5

Wow, this will be a fun match to watch. Will the self-proclaimed master of Pokémon be able to defeat the long time Smogon administrator, Vineon? Despite his relative inactivity in the competitive realm… Vineon appears to have lost no potency. This is a match to watch!

*Conker vs *Sir Chris 0-1

Yes, I know what you’re thinking… Sir Chris plays advance??? Well, the answer is YES! He certainly does, and he is a force to be reckoned with. Conker has proven himself time and again so this promises to be an exciting battle.

*Aeolus vs *Cerberus 0-4

Oh goodness, a repeat match-up from the second Smogon Tournament! I was able to pull a win that time… but can I do it again? Cerberus is certainly top-notch… there is no telling what will happen.

Hill vs HiT 4-0
Sarenji vs *Roy 6-0
omni vs *Obi 1-2
rambo_verm vs Toy
*Justin8649 vs Karrot 3-0

Emerald:

Spotlights:

*goofball vs *chaos 0-1

OH DEAR GOD! This, my friends, is the match of the round. The AZN sensation goofball against Smogon Administrator chaos! Seriously people, these are two of the best players around. Such a shame that one of them will be out in Round 3.

*Eagle vs *Hairy Pimp 0-4

Eagle, returning from a long hiatus, has lost none of his ample talent. Hairy Pimp has garnered a win or two in the Smogon Tour… so there is no way to tell what will happen here. Good Luck to both competitors.

*Lesm46 vs *Floppy Disk 0-2

Ah, the luck god Lesm46 against my ST2 Round 1 opponent, Floppy Disk! Let me tell you guys, Floppy Disk has come a LONG way since last year… succeeding with his less than conventional style of play. Can his innovative style vanquish the perennial skill and omnipresent luck that surrounds Lesm46? We’ll have to watch to find out!

Nelo_Angelo vs Fear
gotei(13)hyorinmaru vs Medi 1-0
JefforBaggins vs *Devilkid
*gdpt vs Judgement 0-2
*Council vs Havak 2-5

ATTENTION: PM ALL BATTLE LOGS TO SKARM. BE SURE TO POST SCORES.

Deadline: January 7, 2007

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Peterko vs. *Hairy Pimp (by activity)
-this is just LOL, he won two rounds without battling...by activity you mean that he posted in the R2 topic on the 5th and after sending me a PM he disappeared (I was waiting for him 2 weeks) and then he posts on the 19th (deadline, 20th morning my time) that he had a motherboard problem which got suddenly fixed...I´m not saying he lies or anything, it´s just funny

merry christmas and good luck to everyone (especially tree-mode goofball and devilkid)

Fear

GSC Monarch
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
PMed Nelo_Angelo. I just saw that he got past R1 and R2 by default :/ he better be around and battle this time.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lol. Trust me to get the hardest draw possible. Oh well, let's see what I can pull off this time ._.

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
lol, in a chanpionship that people from the whole world are participating, fighting against a person that lives 10 minutes away from your house is odd. Especially if you are a brazilian.

We are old friends from netbattle, it will be easy to get in touch with him.

R1, we saw VIL and skarm leave us with some big upsets and then in R2, Hip and cloud followed suit, now Peter_Pan has started the upset line in R3, who will be joining him?

Knock on wood =[

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Posting from vacation resort: I'll be able to do this sometime after New Year's Day. Good luck to you Lesm...i guess.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
R1, we saw VIL and skarm leave us with some big upsets and then in R2, Hip and cloud followed suit, now Peter_Pan has started the upset line in R3, who will be joining him?

Knock on wood =[
I hope it's IPL to be honest :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)